Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Notts County pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 25982 times)
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 11:03:14 »

I wasn’t there yesterday so can’t comment, but the highlight of the day from a distance was seeing our good friend ‘Flitters’ bottle it.

Sincerely hope, and expect, that they will go on to fuck up the playoffs, and that, having pissed their mountains of cash up the wall, the smarmy prick gets exactly what he deserves.
Sir red ken

« Reply #181 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 11:56:27 »

I wasn’t there yesterday so can’t comment, but the highlight of the day from a distance was seeing our good friend ‘Flitters’ bottle it.

Sincerely hope, and expect, that they will go on to fuck up the playoffs, and that, having pissed their mountains of cash up the wall, the smarmy prick gets exactly what he deserves.
I agree with you on everything posted above.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 12:53:53 »

Quote from: ferret

the only problem with this season is that there is a real chance the village idiots across the boarder may go up .

hopefully they'll both blow it, still not been to fgr
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 13:43:49 »

Except that allowed Franchise to go up. Can't stand Flitcroft either, but at least Mansfield are a proper football club
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 19:15:42 »

Flitcroft doesn't seem very well liked at Mansfield and now he goes and lets those cunts up.
Flashheart

« Reply #185 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 19:27:32 »

It speaks volumes. His team are in the playoffsafter  only missing out on autos on the last day, and they still don't like him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 19:51:36 »

He's a very easy person to dislike
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 20:29:16 »

they have a Flitcroft out thread, and they've not even failed in the playoffs.

not read it all, I don't think it's a majority. yet.

https://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35653

anyway, I'd rather be in their pisition than ours.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 21:55:05 »

It speaks volumes. His team are in the playoffsafter  only missing out on autos on the last day, and they still don't like him.
They lost their last 3 games.
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 06:01:48 »

Except that allowed Franchise to go up. Can't stand Flitcroft either, but at least Mansfield are a proper football club

Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally against what happened at Wimbledon 15-20 years ago. But it was in no way specific to our club and, inevitably, is starting to wear thin now. We took 1,250+ there (myself included) for a routine game in early Feb - our biggest away following of the season. I’m sure we do have a few fans who are still principled enough to go to other venues and stay away from there, but there can’t be many now.

Flitcroft, on the other hand, saw fit, having overseen some abysmal football, to fuck off from our club... before moralising in the National media about how, I quote, ‘everyone wants things instantly now. There’s no respect for building or time. Nobody’s got any patience any more’.

Frankly, I’d prefer him to fail.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #190 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 06:52:17 »

Frankly, I’d prefer him to fail.
You are far from being alone, very very few Town fans would like him to succeed there.

My choice for play offs promotion would be Newport followed by Tranmere then FGR and then Mansfield.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 13:01:55 »

Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally against what happened at Wimbledon 15-20 years ago. But it was in no way specific to our club and, inevitably, is starting to wear thin now. We took 1,250+ there (myself included) for a routine game in early Feb - our biggest away following of the season. I’m sure we do have a few fans who are still principled enough to go to other venues and stay away from there, but there can’t be many now.

Flitcroft, on the other hand, saw fit, having overseen some abysmal football, to fuck off from our club... before moralising in the National media about how, I quote, ‘everyone wants things instantly now. There’s no respect for building or time. Nobody’s got any patience any more’.
Being a shit manager and rolling out a few crap soundbites doesn't even begin to compare to stealing a whole club. The fact it was 20 years ago makes no odds, wrong then, still wrong now.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: