Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newport (A)  (Read 31905 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 12, 2020, 13:32:28 »

Talking of Newport, reading their forum loads of fans seem unhappy with their manager Michael Flynn and say if they dont beat us on Saturday they want him sacked!

I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread not that long ago.

The fickleness of the football fan.

Up until yesterday they hadn't won since about mid October, roughly around the time they turned us over.  I was quite surprised nobody further up the food chain came in for Flynn, after his earlier work.  Hopefully, yesterday was a blip and not the start of them going on a run. Sat is the middle of a nasty run of games v 5 of the 6 who've beaten us this season, so far so good, need to keep it going.
Panda Paws

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 12, 2020, 14:06:33 »

I understand away games can be watched through I follow from a UK address now? Any one know how as I can’t seem to find out information.

Not Saturday games, unless you can find a reliable VPN. Lots of info in the iFollow thread.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 12, 2020, 14:51:59 »

Up until yesterday they hadn't won since about mid October, roughly around the time they turned us over.  I was quite surprised nobody further up the food chain came in for Flynn, after his earlier work.  Hopefully, yesterday was a blip and not the start of them going on a run. Sat is the middle of a nasty run of games v 5 of the 6 who've beaten us this season, so far so good, need to keep it going.

Was linked to the Rovers and Lincoln jobs and approached by Sunderland apparently but decided to stay.
Good on him and Ainsworth as well.
Hopefully Wellens will take a similar view and stick with the 'project' here as and when other clubs come calling.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 09:23:17 »

With the weather forecast for this week and the fact there is a rugby match happening on the Rodney Parade pitch on Friday night we could be playing on a quagmire on Saturday.

That said I think I remember last season that we were able to play our football ok on it? a 0-0 draw IIRC.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 09:32:40 »

giggidy
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 10:27:29 »

With the weather forecast for this week and the fact there is a rugby match happening on the Rodney Parade pitch on Friday night we could be playing on a quagmire on Saturday.

Bring back Dobbin, he loved that class of pitch.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: