Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Franchise Matchday Thread  (Read 33984 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Sunday, September 2, 2018, 18:02:43 »

Yeah ..them "Kingston cunts".
............sez the saddo from Milton Kuntz
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Sunday, September 2, 2018, 18:27:55 »

Milton Keynes is an armpit.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 07:49:57 »

Yeah. That Adebayo goal didn’t threaten them at all. Or that open goal Richards missed. Or the pen we should have had.

They got their chances because we were pushing forward for an equaliser. They were bang average in the first half, at best.

Can't be bothered to get into a debate about opinions because there is no point, but just wanted to clarify, what do our chances have to do with them not threatening us all game?

On the flip side of your arguement, they scored one, hit the woodwork, and made Vigs pull out 3 saves of note that I can remember.  I don't think you can class that as literally not threatening us all game, not once..

I think the 94th minute equaliser has pulled out a few pairs of rose coloured spectacles..  Not a criticism as that is expected, but my review was based on what came before the equaliser rather than after., probably made easier by the fact I was walking down Shrivvy road when the equaliser went in..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #288 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 08:05:53 »

Can't be bothered to get into a debate about opinions because there is no point, but just wanted to clarify, what do our chances have to do with them not threatening us all game?
The comment of not threatening them all game came from their fans commenting on us, not ours on them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 08:07:49 »

The comment of not threatening them all game came from their fans commenting on us, not ours on them.

Ah gotcha, my bad.  Well that was a waste of a post then Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 11:31:04 »

First game of the season. impressed with Vigs and not a lot else really until Adebayo came on. Changed the whole game by being a focal point, Richards kept winning flick ons from goal kicks previously and no one around him to take advantage. Everyone else looked a lot better after. Including taylor and Alzate as we began to press.

Im worried about the defence but until Adebayo I was just as worried about where our goals would come from. Goals take the pressure off the defence and im hoping with woolery coming back we may have enough.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: