Poll
Question: Do you think David Flitcroft should be dismissed before the January transfer window if the poor run continues?  (Voting closed: Monday, January 1, 2018, 09:27:14)
Yes - 71 (62.8%)
No - 42 (37.2%)
Total Voters: 100

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: David Flitcroft: Yes or No  (Read 59297 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, May 6, 2018, 08:28:08 »

Wycombe in my opinion was even more stupid because it was quite obvious we couldn't cope with Akinfenwa from pretty much minute 1.

Mind you, he still beat a good number of defenders to the ball to get the winner so maybe switching it around would have been futile.

Preston kept him very quiet at the CG. I don't think you can pin the disastrous end of season solely on his loss, but it was a major contributor.

Actually on that front I wonder had Flitcroft stayed whether we'd have made the playoffs. Should brown carried on with the 50/50 football we had played all season. Or would Flitcroft have slumped just as badly as brown did.

we'll never know
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, May 6, 2018, 09:30:55 »

Actually on that front I wonder had Flitcroft stayed whether we'd have made the playoffs. Should brown carried on with the 50/50 football we had played all season. Or would Flitcroft have slumped just as badly as brown did.
Doubt it but if we did it would only have been to have once again slumped to an expensive humiliation in front of the (very small) national TV audience
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: