Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iron repair  (Read 5383 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 21:18:03 »

I hate ironing. Probably my least favourite chore.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 19, 2017, 23:56:38 »

I do the ironing, the missus does the washing, I watch loads of shit on the Android TV and it's 3 hours of relaxing for me, piss easy
anybody need ironing done ?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 00:03:54 »

Does it have one of those little spray things on it? I suppose if it does then it isn't for spraying water.

You shouldn't need to use it, especially in the summer; just smooth out creases with a damp cloth
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 06:42:41 »

Hang up your damp shirts in the summer and they dry pretty crease free. And wear jumpers in the winter so no one can see your shirts. That's the formula that's worked for me, I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've used an iron

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 08:29:17 »

Hang up your damp shirts in the summer and they dry pretty crease free. And wear jumpers in the winter so no one can see your shirts. That's the formula that's worked for me, I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've used an iron

Indeed, other options include hanging them in the bathroom when you shower or if you are wearing a suit all day just iron the front. To be honest if I am wearing a suit or travelling first thing I rarely bother ironing as an hour travelling creases the fuck out of even the most ironed shirt anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: