Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sorry state of affairs...  (Read 18150 times)
GL5 Red

« on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 17:55:52 »

The season coming to a close and we look doomed. Recall posting a few times on here stating players such as Rodgers and Barry were poor and Power buying cheap rubbish would land us in trouble.  Several posters shot me down. Question, are these Pro Power backers still around? Still confident Power is taking us forward? So far he has successfully alienated the fans, signed a squad as poor as I can remember and made it a chore to attend matches. Season ticket  renewals are going to be interesting.  I will continue to go to support the team but will be calling for Power to leave at every juncture. Hopefully he loses money and realises he isn't wanted and finally fucks off. Roll on when this happens.  #POWEROUT
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 17:59:47 »

It's always nice when you swing by, GL5 Red.
GL5 Red

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:03:46 »

Cheers! Very depressed at the moment. Sad times. Reckon we will bounce back next season?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:04:51 »

Find posts where people have defended Rodgers and Barry and i'll be amazed.
GL5 Red

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:08:55 »

When they both first appeared. Having played at a decent level can spot a shit player a mile off. Said both of these were and I promise you people on here and Facebook page shot me down. They are not alone, plenty more dross to chose from.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:29:32 »

I think Brad Barry has just had an off year, he's far better than his performances this season suggest.
GL5 Red

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:39:57 »

An off year? Make no mistake if Gareth wasn't his uncle he would not be a pro footballer. He has no pace, gets beaten everytime and makes so many mistakes I have lost count.  Complete dross.
Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 18:58:38 »

I personally think Rodgers and Barry will come good. They've shown real promise at times this season. Give them time GL5, you'll see.

And I'm pro power, he's done a good job, just failed in a few minor areas this season.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 19:00:09 »

It's always nice when you swing by, GL5 Red.

To be fair it's really hard to construct an argument against him

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 19:05:19 »

Barry and Boo may find themselves having as big a slide down the leagues when released in the summer as George Barker did when he ended up at a Conference South side straight after leaving us.

I'd have thought they will be confident of getting a deal at a Conference national club...Rodgers will find a club in League 2 I reckon.
woolster

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 19:32:36 »

I personally think Rodgers and Barry will come good. They've shown real promise at times this season. Give them time GL5, you'll see.

And I'm pro power, he's done a good job, just failed in a few minor areas this season.
Fishing.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 19:42:15 »

Quote from: Barry Scott

🎆
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 20:53:24 »

When they both first appeared. Having played at a decent level can spot a shit player a mile off. Said both of these were and I promise you people on here and Facebook page shot me down. They are not alone, plenty more dross to chose from.

Clap C'mon power pull your finger out and get GL5 in as chief scout
REDBUCK

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 22:37:02 »

so come on then smart arse what level did you play at and which star players did you recommend as ones for the future.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 17, 2017, 10:35:17 »

Power's inability to hire a highly qualified chap off an internet forum as chief scout is the last straw!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: