Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The not STFC transfer rumours thread  (Read 76232 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Friday, February 7, 2020, 13:40:23 »

Last time I saw Gibson he had piled on the weight..  Didn't he get into some bother at Everton? and get sacked/released or something because of it?  Or it might have been drink driving or something..  i am sure he was in the papers for the wrong reasons at some point

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Friday, February 7, 2020, 13:44:31 »

Last time I saw Gibson he had piled on the weight..  Didn't he get into some bother at Everton? and get sacked/released or something because of it?  Or it might have been drink driving or something..  i am sure he was in the papers for the wrong reasons at some point

It was drink driving, talk of him going down as second time in 3 years he got caught.

Apols for the Scum link https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9193386/darron-gibson-drink-driving-crash-community-service/
horlock07

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 09:49:19 »

Not sure whether this is wrong or right, but Borussia Dortmund apparently agreed to pay Birmingham 30m for the 16 year old Jude Bellingham (I assume this is going to be split over all manner of stage payments, performance related etc?).

Seems more and more young players choosing Germany as a better option than the PL.
pauld

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 10:22:20 »

Not sure whether this is wrong or right, but Borussia Dortmund apparently agreed to pay Birmingham 30m for the 16 year old Jude Bellingham (I assume this is going to be split over all manner of stage payments, performance related etc?).

Seems more and more young players choosing Germany as a better option than the PL.
Because they can get game time and are given time to develop without the ridiculous over hyping we have in this country. Sensible move. He was linked to Man Utd in Jan, with talk of a loan back to Brum, presume that fizzled out.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: