Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The not STFC transfer rumours thread  (Read 41018 times)
Super Hans

+11/-10

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, January 19, 2019, 12:19:16 »

Nobody could do with a lazy cunt strolling around up front.

Peter Venkman

+299/-171

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 11:48:37 »

"Alleged" previous Town target Mo Eisa signs for Peterborough from Shitty for a fee in excess of £1m on a 4 year deal.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

+9/-17

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 11:59:26 »

Once again we are not competing for these players - Power Out

I come from a land down-under
Cowley38

+6/-2

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 12:48:27 »

very odd statement, although would love to know if the stuff about FGR trying to renegotiate the deal was true.
[/qu

ote]
I have heard they had an agreement in place where FGR paid the wages until 1st Feb, there would then be 3 payments 1 at the end of Jan, 1 in August 2019 and the final one in Dec 2019..

FGR then tried to bring the Aug payment to June and Dec Payment to July, also wanted Bolton to pay full wages from December..... Bolton refused....

Funnily enough this all started when FGR were not scoring goals and were slipping out of the playoffs.......
Doidge was doing crap in the championship and the fans thought he was awful......

FGR owner blamed it on Bolton told Doidge to return....... Suddenly FGR got in the play offs and the plan worked.....

Vince said he was sueing Bolton but its all gone quiet...... Heard that they have been told if they do sue they will be in more trouble than Bolton for breach of contract..
Peter Venkman

+299/-171

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:39:02 »

Reading the Bradford City Bantams forum, their fans are seriously suggesting they have a good chance of signing Micah Richards, Phil Jageilka and Ross McCormack.

Their manager saying he wants to add a massive pressence to his team for this season, sounds like hes going to try and do it the "Lincoln way".

Take me to church
Tails

+45/-51

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:40:09 »

"Alleged" previous Town target Mo Eisa signs for Peterborough from Shitty for a fee in excess of £1m on a 4 year deal.

Wasnt that his brother?
Bob's Orange

+42/-13

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:43:00 »

Reading the Bradford City Bantams forum, their fans are seriously suggesting they have a good chance of signing Micah Richards, Phil Jageilka and Ross McCormack.

Their manager saying he wants to add a massive pressence to his team for this season, sounds like hes going to try and do it the "Lincoln way".

Just had a very quick look at each player. Richards and Jagielka linked with Celtic and McCormack linked with Leeds. Those comments simply can't be serious PV!

Although I think last season someone suggested we were close to signing Christopher Samba so I guess there are loonies on all football forums!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

+299/-171

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:45:44 »

Just had a very quick look at each player. Richards and Jagielka linked with Celtic and McCormack linked with Leeds. Those comments simply can't be serious PV!

Although I think last season someone suggested we were close to signing Christopher Samba so I guess there are loonies on all football forums!
Yes they seem to be genuine comments, but then we do all have fans that think each club is bigger than it actually is.

Sorry for the Samba, that was a joke link I posted that took off like wildfire! It was even picked up by a couple of national papers Cheesy one of my prodest moments in Venksmediaİ Smiley

Take me to church
Peter Venkman

+299/-171

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:47:20 »

We have all worked for Tansmedia!

Fucking hell I even made up a rumour about Christopher Samba that got picked up by the Greek Media Wink my claim to international fame!

Take me to church
Bob's Orange

+42/-13

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:48:27 »

Yes they seem to be genuine comments, but then we do all have fans that think each club is bigger than it actually is.

Sorry for the Samba, that was a joke link I posted that took off like wildfire! It was even picked up by a couple of national papers Cheesy one of my prodest moments in Venksmediaİ Smiley

Oh christ I hadn't realised it was posted as a joke by your goodself! Caught me hook, line and sinker!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

+299/-171

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:51:02 »

Oh christ I hadn't realised it was posted as a joke by your goodself! Caught me hook, line and sinker!
Sorry mate, guilty as charged!

I wanted to see the reaction, I told a few people on here what I was doing including FH and they all egged me on...is my excuse!

Take me to church
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: