Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THORPE  (Read 3556 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 11:30:38 »

If you get dropped, it's for a reason mate. I wanna see him alongside Fallon, I don't want him to leave but the above article has made me hate him a bit.
MR BEN

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 11:40:58 »

The only good thing, it now the window has closed, he knows if he does not start scoring,
no bugger will want him, I think he will come good, but he will leave at the end of the season
no matter what I suppose, shame o well
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 12:48:23 »

I don't like his attitude.

The manager picks the team, if your not putting the effort in then fuck off.

I applaud King for leaving him out of monday's squad.

He needs to start showing fight and enthuisiam if he wants to be picked.

I bet the league 2 side he spoke to was Oxford, they've been hunting for a striker and couldn't get Agogo. Ended up with Sabin  
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 14:56:36 »

just read that WDP article & am a bit dissappointed he was thinking of leaving after just 1 month! just coz he cant get in the team. what a shit attitude! no room for big time charlies like that. like ralphy said, he should show a bit more enthusiam if he wants a game, & play for the fucking reserves when your told!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 15:00:14 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
just read that WDP article & am a bit dissappointed he was thinking of leaving after just 1 month! just coz he cant get in the team. what a shit attitude! no room for big time charlies like that. like ralphy said, he should show a bit more enthusiam if he wants a game, & play for the fucking reserves when your told!

Perhaps, although I read it to mean he was after first team football but wanted it to be with Swindon.  It's a frank interview but fair enough.  However, with 4 top class strikers in our squad he should have been prepared for a fight.  He does need to be given his chance, and it's nice to have players such as him to fall back on due to injury/lack of form to current first choice pairing.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 20:34:27 »

to be honest after the way it's gone for him i can understand the town thinking about getting shot of him. so that's why he would have talked to clubs surely?

his stropping is pathetic

BUT he's being man enough to talk about it and not pulling any punches instead of being a fat welsh git and sitting on the bench then doing cock all when he actually plays

everything is relative children

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 1, 2005, 20:40:49 »

:shock:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 04:39:21 »

mr B, you do seem to have it in for mr roberts. i think he's not actually that bad, he's got a sweet shot on him, and bags of pace (when he actually bothers to use it all) and as a sub is fucking lethal.

Spud

« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 05:19:17 »

Roberts may have a shitty attitude but id still have him in the team, shame he cant produce his super sub form when he starts from the off.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 10:24:25 »

what difference is there between thorpes attitude and roberts when you get down to it tho?

both are unhappy being subs, both when given a chance to shine did cock all, both just stand there like pricks half the time. ok roberts hasn't stormed down tunnels etc

i guess i do have it in for roberts a bit. i've had more time to dislike his lazy style as opposed to thorpe, i'm sure i'll get there tho!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Spud

« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:41:04 »

Quote from: "bennett"
what difference is there between thorpes attitude and roberts when you get down to it tho?
both are unhappy being subs, both when given a chance to shine did cock all, both just stand there like pricks half the time. ok roberts hasn't stormed down tunnels etc

i guess i do have it in for roberts a bit. i've had more time to dislike his lazy style as opposed to thorpe, i'm sure i'll get there tho!

Apart from the fact that Roberts actually does something on the pitch whilst Thorpe stands there thinking to himself "i should be playing football in The Championship, im too good for this lot!"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:49:07 »

I think Tony is a true pro, who loves the club and fans very much....his efforts so far have been first class and beyond reproach...it surely can only be a matter of a game or two before he takes the league by storm and drives us to a top 6 placing.
RobbotheRed

« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:50:32 »

Finally someone speaks out against King and the fans turn on him what a disgrace. Finally someone admits Kings tactical nous doesn't exist and his training regime is lets say dire.

Stand by him and get King Out!
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:52:30 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I think Tony is a true pro, who loves the club and fans very much....his efforts so far have been first class and beyond reproach...it surely can only be a matter of a game or two before he takes the league by storm and drives us to a top 6 placing.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:53:27 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Heheh!

Way to take the piss Reg Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: