Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bournemouth Away - 17th Sept  (Read 8501 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 21:20:28 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Ralphy"
Who is jungle book ?  :?

Right so, was on the coach to Bournemouth in the play off season, sat right at the front coach turns a corner and the little flap thingy with the video player in it opens and a video of the Jungle Book comes out and lands corner first right on my knee......which hurt a fair bit.....I mentioned that in the car on the way back and Sonic remembers it, he was sat at the back of the coach that day....

You wouldnt think a video could hurt that much

Was that the coach that showed Face Off on the vid.....fucking shite...got in the way of my music....why can't todays kids do anything without having to watcha fucking screen :old:
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 21:21:40 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Right so, was on the coach to Bournemouth in the play off season, sat right at the front coach turns a corner and the little flap thingy with the video player in it opens and a video of the Jungle Book comes out and lands corner first right on my knee......which hurt a fair bit.....I mentioned that in the car on the way back and Sonic remembers it, he was sat at the back of the coach that day....

Was that the coach that showed Face Off on the vid.....fucking shite...got in the way of my music....why can't todays kids do anything without having to watcha fucking screen :old:

was everyone bar me from this forum on that bus? seems like everyone remembers it!!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 21:22:37 »

Thats the one!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 21:51:16 »

wow, I was on the same bus as Reg and didn't realise it  Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 21:53:33 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

wow, I was on the same bus as Reg and didn't realise it  Cheesy

Quick we can now work out who he is.  With the knowledge of whom was on that bus and whom your dad went to football with in the days when Swindon were good, answer the question everyone's been dying to find out.  Who, or what, is Reg?   Smiley

I'm definitely going to Bournemouth.  Well up for it, plus it was a nice ground, although not sure about the temporary stand which has been erected for away fans!  Might be a bit like Shighton...
McLovin

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 08:00:21 »

I might go, but its right at the end of my pay month, so i might be financially embarassed
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 08:09:16 »

i'm going. staying down there for the weekend, hopefully will be as fun as blackpool!
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 08:13:38 »

I am hoping to go.  Hoping to go for the weekend with my Mrs as it will be our 3rd anniversary together so thought i could kill two birds with one stone.

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Asher

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 08:38:15 »

I think teh old man is away so have to cover his work and call outs too! Gutted, might make the day trip but not staying but may also go to villa vs spurs, I dont know what to do
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 12:02:50 »

I am going down on the friday afternoon and coming back sunday  :twisted:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: