Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hippie crack  (Read 34884 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:35:29 »

Are you going to organise a green balloon and hoodies display at Bradford JayBox?

I suspect not - didn't you read the Daily Mail, Jay is quoted as saying 'They're free to do what they want, but it's dangerous, they are role models and it's the on-season. Not the time.'  Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:38:39 »

I suspect not - didn't you read the Daily Mail, Jay is quoted as saying 'They're free to do what they want, but it's dangerous, they are role models and it's the on-season. Not the time.'  Smiley
The "on-season"? WTF?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:43:38 »

The "on-season"? WTF?

Yeah... as in "off-season" is a phrase and I was struggling to fit it into 140 chars. Besides, that was a Tweet to my mate Ben in a discussion about it. More things were said.

Also... do one you pedant.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:48:21 »

What are the standards? Do it, but don't film it? Smoke a fag instead? Do a jagerbomb instead? Eat 2 Big Macs? Live like a hermit, rather than a young man?
A reasonable and still unanswered question.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:54:44 »

Yeah... as in "off-season" is a phrase and I was struggling to fit it into 140 chars. Besides, that was a Tweet to my mate Ben in a discussion about it. More things were said.

Also... do one you pedant.

isn't off-season an American expression?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 16:59:35 »

I think people are being a bit revisionist with Ormonde-Ottewill since this silliness was published. He's been more than adequate for being essentially a first season pro (where he came from is irrelevant).

We shouldn't be looking to offload.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:02:12 »

Lesson learned. I'll use two Tweets giving me 280 characters to get my point across in a correct, English way. God damn Americanims coming over here and breaking our phrases!

I think people are being a bit revisionist with Ormonde-Ottewill since this silliness was published. He's been more than adequate for being essentially a first season pro (where he came from is irrelevant).

We shouldn't be looking to offload.

Completely agree. People were raving about him after a few good performances. Best description I've heard about him is "Like Nathan Byrne when he first joined". Always cuts inside and a terrible final ball.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:06:50 »

Lesson learned. I'll use two Tweets giving me 280 characters to get my point across in a correct, English way. God damn Americanims coming over here and breaking our phrases!

I asked a simple, nonthreatening question, no need to go all menstrual.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:08:04 »

Nobody would pay anything for BOO. At least Brophy should get an extended run now!  
All the evidence to date, points to Brophy being out of his depth in the left back role...the usual case of a player becoming better when he is out of the side.

He has shown some promise when played in a more advanced position, but I expect him to be offloaded and picked up by a conference side in the summer.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:19:47 »

Balmy too now
https://twitter.com/GwosFunky/status/718481868115570690
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:31:28 »

I thought they said close season.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:38:18 »

I'm a bit meh!

I'm more offended when players don't put in a shift on the pitch and disrespect the fans ala that Cunt Cuthbert..... That makes my piss boil.

Lads doing something legal acting the goat.... Not that bothered... It wasn't Coke or Heroin was it?

It wasn't Ranger giving his girlfriend a right hander.

Slap their wrists, fine em, move on.

Role models!? Fuck off.

Clems Army!
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:49:24 »

I'm with you, Flash. While I don't condone it, I think people are getting unnecessarily worked up about it.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:54:12 »

Dunno about anyone else but I want to try some of this shit. Never had a go but I'm game for anything really.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, April 8, 2016, 17:57:49 »

Dunno about anyone else but I want to try some of this shit. Never had a go but I'm game for anything really.

Is it not the same as gas and air, what the wife has during labour?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: