Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Doncaster Rovers Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20866 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:49:38 »

obika was onside for the first

Things get better but they never get good
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:50:47 »

Well deserved win v Donny finally. They look very poor but at 2 nil up we got a bit slack and complacent. Chaplow had his sending off coming from virtually the first minute. Obika man of match by a country mile though Landolo very impressive for an hour and Nathan Thompson has made real difference after his return.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:55:17 »

Its his dreamy eyes.

Ok, he looked good going forward in the first half. Picked some good intelligent passes, used the ball well and even nearly scored after a drive into the box (or was that Doughtey).

Anyway, started to fade a bit in the second half, and replaced at the right time.

oh and Robert was shit tonight !
Othe than the assist for Obika

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 23:11:00 »

Coventry form:
DDLDWDWDLLLDWLL

Still all to play for this season.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 23:17:23 »

obika was onside for the first

Nice screenshot Dave. After the jitters of the first third of our season I'm beginning to get a little nervous and, dare I say, excited. Oh, by the way, despite the poor picture quality, have you always looked like Rowan Atkinson and do you have any more pics of the missus ? I like a neat fringe.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 23:22:37 »

Coventry form:
DDLDWDWDLLLDWLL

Still all to play for this season.

The fact that they're still in the play off places after that string of results proves what a shit league it is.

Good performance tonight.  At times we played some really good football.  Nice to keep a clean sheet.

I'm surprised more hasn't been said about the ref - absolutely useless, although the corner he gave to Doncaster after the ball blatantly came off one of their players ended up leading to our first goal. There should have been several bookings for Doncaster before Doughty waa booked.

4 points off the play offs.  FFS!!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 23:30:14 »

This season is in serious danger of becoming interesting again....
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 23:48:25 »

highlights here
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10188475/swindon-2-0-doncaster

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 00:03:59 »

Special mentions to Iandolo and Traore, they look to be real finds. Traore reminds me of that Kante at Leicester, only 23 as well so plenty of time to keep developing.

When you look at the squad now we are probably a 3rd front line striker and maybe one centre back away from a pretty balanced squad. Spoilt for choice again in centre mid with Doughty, Traore, Louis, Robert and now seemingly Iandolo as well. (Plus of course Kasim and Rodgers). Amazing how things have turned around in the last couple of months....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 00:12:11 »

This season is in serious danger of becoming interesting again....

It's always been interesting.... good to beat Donny, especially with Darren Ferguson in charge, and a clean sheet to boot  Smiley

Talk Talk

« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 01:16:42 »

Oh and 2-0 to us, taking Mr Ajose up to 21 goals in the league.

Doh. Wrong striker. I knew it was one of Obijose, Ajosebika or something  Smiley

It's too late at night but there must be anagram potential from obikaajose

I really enjoyed that tonight. Great entertainment. Ref was a serious unrelenting masturbator but thanks for giving the corner the wrong way and the resulting goal for us. Cunt

Beaker's celebration in front of the Town End was ace

Pretty disappointed that we didn't go one down and then go on to win  Woot Jumping
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 02:45:39 »

Excellent result..get in..

How the fuck are near the play offs?

Shit league and all that...

A win and a draw and I don't give a fuck what happens after that!

Clems Army!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 06:22:20 »

The floodlighting looks a hell of a lot better  Huh?

Iandolo looked good as well, as much as you can tell from a few seconds of highlights.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 06:52:54 »

Special mentions to Iandolo and Traore, they look to be real finds. Traore reminds me of that Kante at Leicester, only 23 as well so plenty of time to keep developing.

When you look at the squad now we are probably a 3rd front line striker and maybe one centre back away from a pretty balanced squad. Spoilt for choice again in centre mid with Doughty, Traore, Louis, Robert and now seemingly Iandolo as well. (Plus of course Kasim and Rodgers). Amazing how things have turned around in the last couple of months....

It'll be interesting to see what Power does next - hopefully dip into the market and get a striker in. One injury to Obika or Ajose and we could lose any momentum.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 07:07:27 »

Well done for making Kasim a midfield footnote. He'll appreciate that.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: