Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Doncaster Rovers Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20865 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 21:55:53 »

I think we're relying to too many slip ups for the POs but I hope Town keep their focus and take them all the way.

Good to see Gillingham wobbling too.

My mates a Gills fan, we were saying how we've both copied each others seasons from last year.

Good result tonight. We are hitting form at good time, although I think it's far too late to make anything of this season it could at least bode well for next season.
woolster

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 21:59:54 »

My mates a Gills fan, we were saying how we've both copied each others seasons from last year.

Good result tonight. We are hitting form at good time, although I think it's far too late to make anything of this season it could at least bode well for next season.
far too late?, still 12 games to go, 4 points off 6th
adje

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:00:30 »

Obika robs me of 35 quid.....couldn't care less!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:07:18 »

Strange game, easily on top in the first half but the dirty northern bastards came at us hard in the second and we struggled to get into their half, great breakaway from Obika and a cool finish.  We just didn't seem to concentrate in the second half, gave the ball away too easily or tried the glory ball which failed to come off.  Twice lost the ball from our throw-in!!  Chaplow rightly sent off, fouling from the first minute!!  And please don't get me started on these short corners, lost the ball on so many occasions.  Everybody put a shift in tonight, a win is a win and another three points safely in the bag!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:08:25 »

Ian looks a right player

Doncaster were shite

Deserved win

Things get better but they never get good
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:12:03 »

I saw on the donny forum, the penny might be dropping why we got rid of Willo. Far better money spent on Beeks and Ajose for half the price in wages..(probably)
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:20:14 »

Chin up.
Be fare please. This game had all the thrills and spills of a nil nil draw. A turgid game split by two goals executed by the good old kick and rush break aways and not the pissing pointless passing game we love. (to hate)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:28:02 »

Piece of piss. Donny are shit at the moment. Couldn't cope with our pacey breaks. Offered fuck all themselves. Once they realised the ref was weak they tried to disruopt it with persistent niggley fouls.

This worked for a while but came unstuck and thereafter it was nothing more than comfortable. 1-0 though never enough, well usually, so Beaks second, power pace and calmness made it game over.

Vintage Town, no. Professional and clinical town - yes. And a clean sheet.
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:28:24 »

Interestingly, only 3 players from tonight played in the reverse fixture.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:30:39 »

We are hitting form at good time, although I think it's far too late to make anything of this season it could at least bode well for next season.

The problem being of course Louis, Doughtey and who knows who else won't be here.

I'm enjoying it right now. That'll do me.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:30:47 »

Someone said landolo looked good, can anyone elaborate?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:32:29 »

Its his dreamy eyes.

Ok, he looked good going forward in the first half. Picked some good intelligent passes, used the ball well and even nearly scored after a drive into the box (or was that Doughtey).

Anyway, started to fade a bit in the second half, and replaced at the right time.

oh and Robert was shit tonight !
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:34:29 by Batch » Logged
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:35:03 »

Impressed with him. Looked assured and creative. Also got stuck in and won some headers. He was taken off after 60 mins for Robert and the midfield looked worse for it.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:44:15 »

Cheers not suprised he faded, what is he 17?
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 22:48:37 »

I love Obeasta. Outstanding every time I've seen him this season. Stays composed, works for 90 minutes every game and defenders just bounce off him. Started the move for the first goal tonight by showing great strength and bringing the ball out from a corner we were defending.

The great thing is Ajose is completely the opposite type of player, defences just can't cope with the pair of them. Most teams have one stand out striker, this season we have 2.

Don't think we're complete enough to end up in the play offs but if we somehow squeak in we've a good a chance as ever with our strike force.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: