Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Blackpool Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26350 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 16:49:31 »

Get in 3-2!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 16:50:24 »

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 16:52:02 »

And Pox concede a late goal against 10 men..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 16:59:51 »

Yes!!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 16:59:56 »

9 points clear of the relegation zone.

Mid-table obscurity never felt so good....
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:03:29 »

And Pox concede a late goal against 10 men..

Two defeats on the bounce for them now.

Wobble, wobble.
Flashheart

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:20:07 »

Sounded as though the new guy did OK.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:32:39 »

Good win that, ajose upto 18 for the season I think now!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:37:44 »

Sounded as though the new guy did OK.

Yeah, Sendles-White did well, fitted into the system well straight away and didn't do anything wrong.
Iandolo looked very lively when he came on, was impressed with him.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:39:41 »

Game was ruined by the weather in terms of quality which seems to have been a regular occurrence this season. Other than set pieces Blackpool offered very little in terms of a threat, their isolated 1 up front allowed Nathan Thompson to basically operate in midfield for a lot of the game. Both goals were gifts from set pieces, we just don't have the organisation and strength in the term when it comes to defending corners. The new guy has a bit of height and was reasonable on the ball but doesn't seem the type that will ever boss the defence.

Other than that we were poor in the first half but much better in the 2nd half and should have won more comfortably but a wins a win. Ajose is literally just a goal scorer and only really comes alive in the box which alongside a workhorse striker like Obika works perfectly. I would make him odds on to finish top scorer in the league now.
Special mention to Blackpool's time wasting all game it was pretty obvious and embarrassing at times but only served to fire up our players so ended up working in our favour.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:47:34 »

The new guy has a bit of height and was reasonable on the ball but doesn't seem the type that will ever boss the defence.
Bit early to judge surely?? Let him settle in first...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:50:01 »

Game was ruined by the weather in terms of quality which seems to have been a regular occurrence this season.

I get that feeling also.....it would be good to get to 52 asap, then be able to play some sexy football, in the spring sunshine.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:50:59 »

Bit early to judge surely?? Let him settle in first...
I didn't mean it in the negative, he's another ball playing centre half not the big dominant type that we have been lacking for a while. That said with our style of play that's not the type we'd go for.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:51:04 »

Special mention to Blackpool's time wasting all game it was pretty obvious and embarrassing at times but only served to fire up our players so ended up working in our favour.

A real bunch of cunts weren't they? When they weren't time wasting they were falling over in the area.

Hilarious to see the carthorse right back ball juggling at a throw-in at 2-2 only to have his head in his hands at 3-2.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:51:12 »

Not sure what to say about that. The wind was a git, we made a shit start, and Blackpool's striker kept waving his arms about every twenty seconds.

But for some reason despite this not being a classic, I rather enjoyed it. Even when they equalised and before our winner.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: