Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Sarfend match day thread  (Read 26176 times)
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:03:13 »

Enjoyed that, although I did miss the first half.

That was definitely the best half to miss.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:04:38 »

Fair play to all, I wasn't hopeful. Looking forward to the reports, as we must have played with some "balls"
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:15:22 »

Hopefully a massive lesson learnt today. Cut out the suicidal sideways passing at the back and play more direct down the wings and we'll rip a lot of teams apart. Southend completely capitulated second half and we could have had more.
Obika's 2nd summed the game up, running through on goal and has an air shot with his first attempt hut it fools all the defenders and buys him the space to finish it. Comedy gold but a thing of beauty.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:25:40 »

Can anyone summarise Williams post match interview?

It's All Good..............
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:28:38 »

First 20 minutes aside, that was thoroughly enjoyable.
Obika was immense, scoring two and creating one, defended well at times too, worked hard, as did Traore, BOO, Branco, Ajose and Barry. Kasim had a better game today too. Encouraging.

Rodgers was awful first half and got abuse for it, was much better second half.
He was giving it the big'un at the end, walked up to the Don Rogers Stand and just glared at the fans, like he was fucking Cantona.

Very happy, good overall performance, bring in a couple of players this week and i'll be even happier.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:31:37 »

First 20 minutes aside, that was thoroughly enjoyable.
Obika was immense, scoring two and creating one, defended well at times too, worked hard, as did Traore, BOO, Branco, Ajose and Barry. Kasim had a better game today too. Encouraging.

Rodgers was awful first half and got abuse for it, was much better second half.
He was giving it the big'un at the end, walked up to the Don Rogers Stand and just glared at the fans, like he was fucking Cantona.

Very happy, good overall performance, bring in a couple of players this week and i'll be even happier.

He got embroiled in an argument with a section of the crowd in the second half after they shouted at him for bottling another challenge. He was especially poor for much of today even by his low standards.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:32:18 »

Massive... not seen too many of these 2-0 down to win 4-2 games.....home to Cobblers in 65 springs to mind as does the game at the Manor early 90's.  I'm sure there must be a couple of others.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:34:44 »

Massive... not seen too many of these 2-0 down to win 4-2 games.....home to Cobblers in 65 springs to mind as does the game at the Manor early 90's.  I'm sure there must be a couple of others.

Scunny home around 2008
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:35:30 »

I had exactly the same thought.  The game at the Manor was the season before I started going, but I was already following results...and that result stood out at the time for some reason.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:37:02 »

We're back to how we were pre Ling.  I'm struggling to think of a weaker midfield and players so far out of their depth it's not true. It's embarassingly pathetic.  Power needs to act quickly in terms of manager and players or there's not a doubt in my mind we'll be in League 2 next season. 

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:39:26 »

Scunny home around 2008

Yes, the game they ended up with 9.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:39:52 »

I had exactly the same thought.  The game at the Manor was the season before I started going, but I was already following results...and that result stood out at the time for some reason.

The writing was on the wall. You were destined for life as a town fan Ardiles. You lucky boy!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:40:39 »

Anton Rogers is the worst first team regular I've ever seen

Things get better but they never get good
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:42:11 »

Anton Rogers is the worst first team regular I've ever seen

There is some serious competition for that badge of dishonour.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 17:43:27 »

Well fair play to our boys today. 2 down after a couple of gifts and crowd well and truly on their backs and they turned it around. Deserved it too.

This thread after 30mins gone is laughable mind.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: