Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Help Choosing a new phone  (Read 14553 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 27, 2020, 11:41:25 »

Defo one plus for the oneplus. Never owned one but have used them on a few occasion and they are cracking phones

Which model we talking about?

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 27, 2020, 12:29:02 »

You're welcome Jimmy.

Will mirror the comments on Oppo Reno and OnePlus series. Xiaomi Redmi would probably be pretty good also. Think the Redmi 9 is about £200 atm.

Can't speak personally for the Moto G. My last Moto was the Razr. Regardless of gen though, my memory is they've always had good screens (strength and colours). I'd take those comments on the G as decent advice too.

I was detailing the Huawei ones as didn't want you to spend similar and end up with less out of it. With so many models around it is easy to end up with a "lesser" model but paying more. Similar to as I suggested to Arriba re cameras.

Also part of the reason JJ is the first person I ask on here about laptops as he's on the money for spec to price ratio. Literally Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 27, 2020, 13:04:07 »

Which model we talking about?
I have the OnePlus 7T, not the current model (which is the 8 ) but a great phone, from what I can see from the reviews I think the Nord is actually a better phone albeit with slightly less memory (6Gb v 8gb) and half the storage (64gb vs 128gb). I think there's two price points here: budget, which is around the 200 quid mark which is where the Motorolas and Xiaomi phones would slot in; and mid-range which is around £350-£400 odd which is where the OnePlus and Oppo Reno phones would fit. TBH you can still get a hell of a lot of phone for your money in the "budget" range these days.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 27, 2020, 13:46:22 »

Nokia 8.1 - best budget phone on the market imo
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: