Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paris - terrorist attack  (Read 38828 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 20:39:21 »

Well done to FA tonight, don't say that often, classy stuff pre-game at Wembley.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 20:49:02 »

They may not be stupid, be they are nuts. Nuts enough to die for their nutty cause, even. These nut-jobs may well see imposing terror as a success regardless of the number of casualties. They'll be 'Alluhu-akbharing' just at a game getting called off.

The fact they're mental is obvious, doesn't make them any more likely to carry out an organised attack when the security services etc are at their most vigilant.

At the end of the day the chances of being attacked by a terrorist are pretty damn low. I mean in a "you might as well not leave the house at all" kind of low. And if it's just a one-off mental you're worried about, even lower.

That said, I'm not sure I can advocate you attending a Man Utd game Mr Batch  Hmmm

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 21:00:28 »

That said, I'm not sure I can advocate you attending a Man Utd game Mr Batch  Hmmm

Its a surprise birthday present for a mate. He's turning 40 and (obviously) he's never seen a United game that isn't through a TV. Your honour.

"Executive" seats too, he better be fucking impressed. My credit card company will be.

At least we have proper football the night before..
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 21:15:18 »

Its a surprise birthday present for a mate. He's turning 40 and (obviously) he's never seen a United game that isn't through a TV. Your honour.

"Executive" seats too, he better be fucking impressed. My credit card company will be.

At least we have proper football the night before..

Ha that's a fab gift! for a dickhead I organised something similar for the bf's brother, through gritted teeth, but it went down very well. I'll let you off just this once.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 21:30:57 by Ells » Logged

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 21:17:48 »

No need to cross out the dickhead bit.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #110 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 10:09:34 »

Here we go again.

Terrorists have taken 170 people hostage in the Radison Hotel in Bamako, Mali's capital.

Large number of these are French nationals - Mali being a former French colony
« Last Edit: Friday, November 20, 2015, 10:11:13 by Pleasantly Plump Chang » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 10:19:44 »

Here we go again.

Terrorists have taken 170 people hostage in the Radison Hotel in Bamako, Mali's capital.

Large number of these are French nationals - Mali being a former French colony
The French also helped suppress an alarmingly "successful" (as in they were taking and holding substantial amounts of territory) Islamist insurgency in Mali a few years back, so there are regional reasons why they would be targets there, separate from IS/Syria
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:26:57 »

Just bought tickets for Man U v PSV next Wednesday. Wasn't really worried about it. Now the Hanover thing has seeds of doubt in my mind.

Tell me I'm being irrational FH.

That said, I suppose anything could happen anywhere if the terrorists have the means. We've already seen restaurants and theatres hit.

If it is your time, it is your time. Be it by way of Tommy Terrorist, crossing the road without seeing the bus with your name on it, heart attack- whatever. Just crack on and live your life.

Worry about the terrorists and they have won.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:31:05 »

As drunkenly mentioned on a previous thread, the portrayal of the migrant situation has been doctored by our lame brain media. I recently spent 6 weeks in Croatia where an ongoing stream of economic migrants has flowed. The cherry picked presentation of poor diddums women and children escaping conflict is a fucking lie. The vast majority are men in their 20s and 30s seizing an opportunity to climb on the welfare state wherever the bounty is greatest. Massive societal schisms will result.

As for the brownosing cunt with the 'refugees welcome' banner, on your head be it when the shit hits the fan. Bed wetting liberal, Bath residing imbecile. Spare room for the marauding bastards?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:37:08 »

As drunkenly mentioned on a previous thread, the portrayal of the migrant situation has been doctored by our lame brain media. I recently spent 6 weeks in Croatia where an ongoing stream of economic migrants has flowed. The cherry picked presentation of poor diddums women and children escaping conflict is a fucking lie. The vast majority are men in their 20s and 30s seizing an opportunity to climb on the welfare state wherever the bounty is greatest. Massive societal schisms will result.

As for the brownosing cunt with the 'refugees welcome' banner, on your head be it when the shit hits the fan. Bed wetting liberal, Bath residing imbecile. Spare room for the marauding bastards?
Ah, it's been too long. You should post daily.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:43:11 »

I am a drunken oaf about to go for a pint. Good luck my friend. I can heartily recommend a holiday in Croatia, where I will be moving in due course (not as an economic migrant). I intend to integrate and embrace, unlike these grasping weasel opportunists that we pander to.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:44:54 »

Ah, it's been too long. You should post daily.

I wouldn't go that far....it's fair enough to disagree with someone, but personal abuse is uncalled for.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #117 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:46:42 »

I am a drunken oaf about to go for a pint. Good luck my friend. I can heartily recommend a holiday in Croatia, where I will be moving in due course (not as an economic migrant). I intend to integrate and embrace, unlike these grasping weasel opportunists that we pander to.

What's this got to do with terrorist attacks? I wish you'd fuck off now but no doubt as an economic migrant yourself, you'll probably be able to afford internet access in Croatia.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 12:48:59 »

I would have had dossy down as a bed wetter myself,considering the state he gets in before posting on here.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 13:12:24 »

I'm quite happy to climb above Fatbury's lovestick here.

You're a very strange chap. I hope you find the happiness that clearly has evaded you so thoroughly in this country.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: