Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford United v Swindon Town - Matchday thread  (Read 71444 times)
SuperBosnian

« Reply #390 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 16:58:09 »

Up until the sending off we looked comfortable, Turnbull's cost us big time for the next few games. It was always going to be tough with 10 men but I was disappointed that we didn't 'have a go'. There's no point sitting back and playing defensively in a knockout game, particularly against your rivals. The only players for me that came away with any credit were Vigouroux, Branco and Balmy; the rest were dire. (Shout out to Ojamaa with one of the worst individual performances in living memory)

Thought our fans were pretty poor vocally, when the chips are down we go quiet and feel sorry for ourselves. Credit to Jay for trying to improve the atmosphere at games but you can't polish a single turd, let alone 1200 of them.

Keeping our fans back at the end for so long was very OTT. Me and a few others decided to just go the other way and walk around the ground, the police/stewards advised us not to and said that the police would stop us at the other end of the ground but there was no one there, all the Oxford fans had gone too. Our players were stood outside the main stand, next to the team bus chatting away and there wasn't a single fan in sight.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 17:06:33 »

(Shout out to Ojamaa with one of the worst individual performances in living memory)

Perhaps since Darren Ward's début in the same fixture?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 17:58:48 »

Has anyone looked at the Oxford Forum ?

All they talked about leading up to the game was how they were going to kick the shit out of Swindon fans.

After their town centre was taken over wholesale, and shut down by Swindon fans, they haven't mentioned it once !

Take a look I'm not joking

http://yellowsforum.co.uk/thread/21993/2015-oufc-swindon-match-thread?page=10
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 17:59:34 »

Hold on I'll go build a time machine and get myself back to 1980 so I care...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:00:01 »

Smiley
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:03:46 »

I was just pointing out how they'd changed their tune that's all
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:07:51 »

Yeah I know. I cant help myself sometimes. I'd be a great (self) gravedigger
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 00:11:19 »

Haven't read back...

Raging last night...

Pissed off this morning!...

Annoyed now....

We did ok, until sending off....ok... Never really threatened but not overwhelmed...

Red card....disaster....looked instant red to me.

On the ropes....goal down...lucky not to have conceded more..

Second half....fucking woeful...no fight, no battle, no spirit.

In my book the following get a clap: Brophy, Branco, Obika and especially Balmy who really did want to try and do something.

Pyjama: sub being subbed says it all
Vigs: fucked about and nearly cost us a goal
Rogers: fucking hinderence most of the time
Turnbull: village kid footballer reaction gives Cooper a get out clause

I stayed to the death and a slow painful death it was too.... Could of fucked off early but stayed and suffered the needless kettle that plod had in store.

Three shots on goal...three fucking shots all game...NONE on target...none...not a fucking carrot and then I get home and read that Cooper feels that we were the better side until the sending off.
Fuck off! Did WE hit the bar and the post until that point? No...no where near a shot on goal...

What hurt me about this latest skullfuck, is that those cunts never even had to sweat to beat us.....didn't even have to try...if they had, it could of been worse.

Second half a pathetic 'going through the motions' episode...

I did clap the players that came over at the end, it was more out of pride that I didn't want to see those fuckers see us hurting....most had left.

I noted that Cooper never even bothered to come over...again...

That's it...I'm fucking sick of it....

Lose on Saturday and I'm sure it will get nasty...let's have 60% pocession and lose 1-0! And Cooper will tell us all that we were the better side....

if he goes will it improve.?.....nope..

It's a big shit sandwich and Season ticket holders like me have to take a great big bite of it and apparently be thankful....

Clems Army!
REDBUCK

« Reply #398 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 07:21:40 »

Well at least you're  not too needy and let it dominate your life.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 07:29:46 »

good to get an opinion from someone who was there...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 08:09:54 »

No chuckles from flash this morning  Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 08:35:03 »

thats equally cuntish

Why?  What the fuck?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 09:58:11 »

Haven't read back...

Raging last night...

Pissed off this morning!...

Annoyed now....

We did ok, until sending off....ok... Never really threatened but not overwhelmed...

Red card....disaster....looked instant red to me.

On the ropes....goal down...lucky not to have conceded more..

Second half....fucking woeful...no fight, no battle, no spirit.

In my book the following get a clap: Brophy, Branco, Obika and especially Balmy who really did want to try and do something.

Pyjama: sub being subbed says it all
Vigs: fucked about and nearly cost us a goal
Rogers: fucking hinderence most of the time
Turnbull: village kid footballer reaction gives Cooper a get out clause

I stayed to the death and a slow painful death it was too.... Could of fucked off early but stayed and suffered the needless kettle that plod had in store.

Three shots on goal...three fucking shots all game...NONE on target...none...not a fucking carrot and then I get home and read that Cooper feels that we were the better side until the sending off.
Fuck off! Did WE hit the bar and the post until that point? No...no where near a shot on goal...

What hurt me about this latest skullfuck, is that those cunts never even had to sweat to beat us.....didn't even have to try...if they had, it could of been worse.

Second half a pathetic 'going through the motions' episode...

I did clap the players that came over at the end, it was more out of pride that I didn't want to see those fuckers see us hurting....most had left.

I noted that Cooper never even bothered to come over...again...

That's it...I'm fucking sick of it....

Lose on Saturday and I'm sure it will get nasty...let's have 60% pocession and lose 1-0! And Cooper will tell us all that we were the better side....

if he goes will it improve.?.....nope..

It's a big shit sandwich and Season ticket holders like me have to take a great big bite of it and apparently be thankful....

Well said. We left as the extra time amount went up because our car was behind the Oxford main stand and didn't want to get caught in the middle of that.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Skinny Pete

« Reply #403 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 11:14:00 »

See we are appealing Turnbull's red card. Extra game ban or maybe ruse so he can play Saturday
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 11:30:48 »

Or maybe they don't think it warranted a red. I know I didn't.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: