Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Apple Event  (Read 4408 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 20:31:30 »

Apple Event was today with Apple announcing some new products.

New Products announced were a new 12.9inch iPad (iPad Pro) along with an iPencil, yes, an iPencil  Doh

New Apple TV which you will now be able to download apps on and will also be voice activated via Siri. This could be amazing, or frustrating :-)

And ofcourse the new iPhone6s and 6s Plus. Whilst there was nothing earth shattering to announce one thing that could be a game changer is the ability to record video in 4K. Eek Eek  
Its disappointing to see that they decided to stick with a 16GB entry level device rathern than going for a 32GB one like Samsung. Lets face it 16GB is just not big enough these days.

All the info can be found here for those interested.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3228046/Apple-unveiling-iPhone-6s-Monster-iPad-Pro-alongside-new-box-bring-apps-TV-new-Watch-strap-leaked-online.html

Queue the haters  Zzz
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 20:35:48 »

Having seen both Apple and Android in action, it's fair to say, both have their limitations.

Having said that, I tend to treat all my acquaintances with an iPhone like children when I speak to them.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 21:15:36 »

Having said that, I tend to treat all my acquaintances with an iPhone like children when I speak to them.

To be fair, you do that to posters on here with differing opinions to your own, without having a clue what phone they have, so the phone might not be the problem there...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 22:27:06 »

To be fair, you do that to posters on here with differing opinions to your own, without having a clue what phone they have, so the phone might not be the problem there...
You're right, I tend to treat children like children is what I should have said, my apologies...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 07:40:52 »

Tech News: A man from London can barely bring himself to touch his disgusting less-than-a-year old iPhone 6, with its crappy camera and pathetic processing power that seems to mock him with every email he receives.

“Now the iPhone 6s is out it feels like I’m walking around with a big lump of shit in my pocket,” wept the man, who can barely bring himself to look at the expensive phone he bought less than a year ago, let alone touch it.

The iPhone 6s officially goes on sale in a couple of weeks, but is expected to sell-out - with customers placing orders now facing a 3-4 week wait for the new handset.

“You wouldn’t hold a turd next to your face in polite society and that’s how it feels when I answer a call on this crappy, outdated iPhone 6,” he added.

“Jesus, I feel sick just saying the name out loud. I might as well throw it away instead of facing the heavy burden of using this outdated pile of crap.”

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 08:23:20 »

Roaming the land while you sleep..
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 12:05:45 »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/apple-unveils-middle-aged-man-in-jeans-20150910101823
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 12:13:08 »

Wait, so Apple are bringing out new gadgets. Amazing.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 18:19:32 »

Thought this thread was about this

http://news.sky.com/story/1550082/english-apples-set-for-biggest-crop-in-20-years
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 18:21:56 »

Wait, so Apple are bringing out new gadgets. Amazing.

I think they've invented a gadget slightly bigger than their current, otherwise identical gadget.

Or did I miss something ?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:30:11 »

New Apple products

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 08:03:08 »

Nice puppy
Pages: [1]   Go Up