Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015/16 season tickets  (Read 28677 times)
Mrs Miggins

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 22:50:55 »

Pretty sure club tweeted earlier that phase 1 has been extended till 9am Monday for online renewals. If that helps.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 22:53:32 »

Pretty sure club tweeted earlier that phase 1 has been extended till 9am Monday for online renewals. If that helps.

BREAKING: 2015/16 Season Ticket Phase One extended until 9am on Monday 2nd March. Online only http://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown  
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 22:59:42 »

Thanks both, but I've logged into my account and have no ability to select anything.  Can anyone that's renewed help?

All I see is:

Open to
Sky Bet Football League 2015/16                                                                            GS (General Sale)
County Ground

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:08:20 »

Afraid I can't help, did mine in the shop.

Do you see your "my season tickets" when you first log in? There is a "find/renew season ticket" link on mine, in orange, right underneath. When I click that it takes me to my seat info, but normally where "add to basket" is, it says "current" which I assume means "already bought"

You aren't stupid so I assume its not there for you..
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:12:06 by Batch » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:14:40 »

Wait, did it again, got to the screen you said this time, but there was a "manage my tickets" thing that I clicked on. Then it appeared.

First time it went straight to it.

In any case if that isn't there, maybe its not working and the club haven't sorted the extended deadline out. Try again in the morning?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:20:20 »

Thanks both, but I've logged into my account and have no ability to select anything.  Can anyone that's renewed help?

All I see is:

Open to
Sky Bet Football League 2015/16                                                                            GS (General Sale)
County Ground

Clicking My Season Tickets ( as Batch says ) takes me to whats posted above
Tho I have a Find Tickets link in orange to take me further which appears is missing from above

I dont have/not renewed a ticket tho  No
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:24:46 »

Thanks Batch.  I've found the Manage My Tickets bit, but when I click on it I get an option for Car Parking or the original wording that I posted above.  It's like I'm logging in as a new customer.

I've got a horrible feeling my online account is somehow not linked to my season ticket.

I think I renewed last year in the shop.

I've found another option under login to activate account and am wondering whether I need to do this.  It's asking for a client reference no?  Would that be my season ticket no?

I'm so annoyed I could have gone into the shop at any point and just lost track of time.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 23:30:32 »

That was the problem.  My account wasn't properly activated.  I've just done it and now my season ticket info has appeared.  My son's has not!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 10:22:35 »

I renewed Friday evening. £375 to potentially watch Championship football, no brainier really.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 11:17:03 »

I'm going to help the club more by renewing in phase 2
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 11:18:11 »

I renewed Friday evening. £375 to potentially watch Championship football, no brainier really.
Sssshhhh don't tell Reg, he'll either implode or explode, you're tttttttoooooooooo optimistic.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 11:22:52 »

True fan!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 11:35:15 »

Do you get more or fewer loyalty points for doing that? I want to know if I'm a better fan than you.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 17:20:31 »

Renewed mine on the 10th month installment plan - great option to do as couldn't afford to shell out all at once.

Being lazy, anyone know when they start taking the money and on what day/date of the month? (Thanks)

#VivaKenBarlow!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 18:04:52 »

Renewed mine on the 10th month installment plan - great option to do as couldn't afford to shell out all at once.

Being lazy, anyone know when they start taking the money and on what day/date of the month? (Thanks)
Don't know the date but the first instalment is due in March!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: