Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: another winding up petition.... ffs  (Read 16538 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 7, 2015, 21:35:43 »

OTIB are creaming their pants over it talking of 10 point deductions and going out of business #clutchingatstraws
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 7, 2015, 22:57:17 »

Otib is great,  just reinforces a lot of my thoughts  Cheesy
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 10:02:55 »

Otib is great,  just reinforces a lot of my thoughts  Cheesy
makes the yellows forum seem more educated and mature.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 14:31:31 »

OTIB users are just irritated that a club like ours is up there challenging against such a giant like them at a fraction of the cost. I'd love it if they finished 3rd on the final day of the season before being bundled out of the playoffs by the team who finishes 6th.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 14:33:48 »

bundled out of the playoffs by the team who finishes 6th.

Preferably by a good footballing side like Chesterfield.
Levi lapper

« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 15:25:47 »

Yes, doesn't reflect too well - but why does the Adver make it their top - and only - story ob the front page, and when you turn to page 2 you are told that it has been paid in full and the end of the matter!!!  And they wonder why they are not invited to press conferences!!!

One of the disadvantages of making an enemy of the local paper - what is to stop them sensationalising the story when the club has burnt all the bridges....
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 15:58:53 »

One of the disadvantages of making an enemy of the local paper - what is to stop them sensationalising the story when the club has burnt all the bridges....
They were doing articles like this before they were banned, that's why the club got pissed off in the first place. The Adver were the ones that burnt the bridges...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 11:28:45 »

Sam's tweeting that the winding up order was dropped, but then some guy turned up asking for money owed regarding solicitors payments. Sounds like a classic 70's farce being played out in public...
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 11:32:23 »

I swear they owe me a fiver.  Im nipping down the court.

Never knowingly overstated.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 11:43:48 »

Bill paid to HMRC but we owe a company called St John Law (who are in administration themselves) some money.

As SR says, this is farcical and more than likely a total non-event.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 12:01:28 »

Bill paid to HMRC but we owe a company called St John Law (who are in administration themselves) some money.

Wasn't that Power's old lawyers, which Power said had been paid, a few months back.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:06:31 »

Wasn't that Power's old lawyers, which Power said had been paid, a few months back.

Odd that Power has not paid the lawyers but now he is forced to and back to Court on March 9 for this to be heard.

I think Power claims this should be against him and not the club, but just another thing to be paid, I'm sure he just forgot to pay the bill, left the invoice in the board room and went back to Switzerland and the cleaner came in and cleaned up and it then got misplaced.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:46:24 »

It probably is nothing. But its a bit tiresome to read about unpaid bills every flipping week.

Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:50:24 »

As SR says, this is farcical and more than likely a total non-event.
just because a company is in administration does not mean you do not have to pay monies owed. The receivers of said company will peruse you if there is an outstanding invoice against you. Shah & Power know this. They may or may not know of any more debt outstanding but if they do, using the current HMRC situation is an idea way to deferring payment up until they have to, like 9th March. St. John Law turned up because of the HMRC winding up order. They would not want to be excluded from the creditors list if the HMRC were successful. HMRC do not have primacy over a companies debt like they used to. That said STFC could now dispute any invoices that are claimed to be owed to them thus either keeping money in the bank or buying time to get some to eventually pay if it is legit. It's a game played out every working day in this country by business, rightly or wrongly. Trouble is with the previous maverick board woodworm does always appear straight away....
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 14:00:02 »

Still rumbling on then

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/11858844.Swindon_Town_debt_of___54k_pursued_by_adminstrator/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: