Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Noisey neighbours along the M4 enjoying our pain  (Read 25921 times)
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:36:30 »

Can't we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:37:19 »

Yeah you're on your own there batman.

I meant the banner thing as forgot to quote
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:41:02 »

And you keep wittering on about them also.

Nobody. Fucking. Cares.

Don't read it then
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:43:10 »

We all have a right to open a thread you don't have to comment
Talk Talk

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:43:51 »

Um, methinks that you might be a Rovers supporter
Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:45:44 »

Tempting, but we've had the human right's committee hassling us over the last couple of weeks or so.

That might be a slight exaggeration. 
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:52:01 »

Tempting, but we've had the human right's committee hassling us over the last couple of weeks or so.

That might be a slight exaggeration. 

Out of interest, when do you sleep?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 21:58:12 »

Out of interest, when do you sleep?

Usually about now for about 5-6 hours until my boy wakes up. I'll often get an hour or two in the day when/if he has a nap. (I'm currently a house-father)

I should really go to bed sooner, but I just love the peace and quiet.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 07:51:48 »

Why is everyone so surprised that we are top of mind at the moment for Bristol City fans ?

We are local rivals, and we are threatening their position at the top of the league - why wouldn't we be praying on their minds a bit ?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:08:01 »

Why is everyone so surprised that we are top of mind at the moment for Bristol City fans ?

We are local rivals, and we are threatening their position at the top of the league - why wouldn't we be praying on their minds a bit ?

I think it's mostly to do with how overly dismissive many of their fans are in reference to there being a 'local rivalry'... Plus their hyperbolic 48+ hours after we beat them.

Although these sort of threads are no different to what they post on OTIB about us, I do like the fact that we are spoiling their fun a wee bit.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:32:29 by Costanza » Logged
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:09:57 »

I think it's mostly to do with how overly dismissive many of their fans are in reference to there being a 'local rivalry'... Plus their hyperbolic 48+ hours after we beat them.

Although these sort of threads are no different to what they post on OTIB about us, I do like the fact that we are spoiling their fun a wee bit.

Nice genuine comments sir not like the rest of the crap on here. I'm only highlighting the fact that they are concerned about us yet you would think some of the above comments were from disgruntled city fans
Oxfordhater

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:17:41 »

I think the last game proved that City is a "proper derby game" albeit not our main rivals. Looking forward to the return fixture at AG. Wouldnt it be a top game if we are both still in the top two.
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:20:41 »

I think the last game proved that City is a "proper derby game" albeit not our main rivals. Looking forward to the return fixture at AG. Wouldnt it be a top game if we are both still in the top two.

I agree it would be great if we were top two and that we beat them at Ashton gate. One thing for sure it's going to,be very hostile and not for the faint hearted
« Last Edit: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:26:25 by yogi bear » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:20:48 »

Who would you consider our main rivals? Smiley Smiley
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:24:53 »

Who would you consider our main rivals? Smiley Smiley
[/quote

I think city & rovers see us as rivals but only at the county ground as they like to bring big numbers here and we don't do the same at their place. Sheer hatred it's Oxford all the way from both sides but years ago it was Pompey at the county ground as well gillingham home and away
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: