Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Link Sport website live tomorrow  (Read 9237 times)
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:34:39 »

I still go to the adver first on a weekday as Im unlikely to have to read about speedway or ice hockey.  Ive no interest in either of those teams and only went to Blunsdon a couple of times to watch the dogs.

I'm not sure how many people go to the speedway, but the ice hockey has to about 500 per match jusding by the size of the link centre.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:47:27 »

Re linking through social media, obviously it's our intention to get people to bookmark the site in time so we aren't reliant on Twitter traffic to feed the site

Today is quite momentous, I memorised Swindon Link Sport's address. Yes I realise it wasn't exactly ciphered in Tunny code, but now I remember it and its easier to use I'll be going there a lot more. So that's good.

And I look forward to some inventive STFC News sized headline Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:49:11 »

You've not discovered bookmarks yet then Batch?  Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:50:52 »

You've not discovered bookmarks yet then Batch?  Wink

Oh yes, I have about 60, and I'm too lazy to organise them. They have become totally pointless. In fact here are some random ones:

http://seit.unsw.adfa.edu.au/staff/sites/lpb/src/DEScalc/DEScalc.html
http://www.cagesworld.co.uk/c/Chinchilla_Cages.htm?affiliate=adwords&gclid=CLT6lc3Am68CFYEKfAodQRXIdA

Living on the edge, hell yeah
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:53:23 by Batch » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 20:55:03 »

I know exactly what you mean as it happens. I've a habit of bookmarking stuff while browsing when drunk thinking I might find it interesting some other time. Of course, I forget all about them. I have hundreds. Literally hundreds.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 21:00:55 »

soapy tit wank, I do have swindonlinksport.com in there already. I only just fount it.

QED.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 23:48:54 »

I still go to the adver first on a weekday as Im unlikely to have to read about speedway or ice hockey.  Ive no interest in either of those teams and only went to Blunsdon a couple of times to watch the dogs.

I'm not sure how many people go to the speedway, but the ice hockey has to about 500 per match jusding by the size of the link centre.
Of course, the Adver do cover both of those two sides, too, but presume you go straight to thisisstfc. You can quickly bookmark our Swindon Town subsection if you want to avoid the Robins and Wildcats, we'd love to have you. It's http://212.48.71.102/~swindonsport/category/swindon-town/ currently.
Thanks
(FYI... online, the speedway and Town news attract an almost identical audience in-season - that was the same when we were at the Adver as it is over at Link Sport)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 00:11:45 »

That surprises me Sam
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 00:22:37 »

That surprises me Sam
Continues to surprise me, too. But, given it's an Elite League team, it seems speedway fans across the country tune in to each others' news, whereas only Town fans deal in Town news.
china red

« Reply #39 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 05:43:48 »

Sam, any news on powers trip to Australia?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 08:36:06 »

If the Ice Hockey get crowds of 500, I'd be surprised. I'd imagine that's pretty good for them?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 10:47:40 »

Has the site gone down?  Getting a 404 not available...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
kerry red

« Reply #42 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 10:49:47 »

OK for me
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 10:50:04 »

Scratch that, it's back whatever the problem was...  Not ruling out it could have been me Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: