Poll
Question: Should we play Glad all over after we score?
Yes, I like it and have a clap and sing along - 8 (11.3%)
No, but I'd be open to playing something else - 14 (19.7%)
No, music after goals is shit - 49 (69%)
Total Voters: 66

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Glad all over  (Read 4799 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 20:14:20 »

Vote?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 20:42:14 »

OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 20:50:11 »

Could be worse.... I go to a lot of England Games... And those fucking wankpiss useless leaching one tune cunts the Pukka Pie band could kill the stratosphere. I hate the twats. I have emptied untold bottles of larger in various brass openings over the years and still they persist. In Germany I got the biggest Bratwurst known to man kind and stuffed  it dowm the Tuba. Fucker just carried on oblivious.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 22:36:07 »

Voted for no music it's shit. Also I know it's been mentioned on numerous occasions but what other music would we like to come out too?  I would like to suggest the slightly haunting music Michael Van Gerwin  has before his darts walk on before a loud blast of Seven Nation Army  to get the crowd going.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 22:40:53 »

Could be worse.... I go to a lot of England Games... And those fucking wankpiss useless leaching one tune cunts the Pukka Pie band could kill the stratosphere. I hate the twats. I have emptied untold bottles of larger in various brass openings over the years and still they persist. In Germany I got the biggest Bratwurst known to man kind and stuffed  it dowm the Tuba. Fucker just carried on oblivious.
Hahaha. It's bad enough hearing the cunts on TV.
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 22:44:23 »

Voted for no music it's shit. Also I know it's been mentioned on numerous occasions but what other music would we like to come out too?  I would like to suggest the slightly haunting music Michael Van Gerwin  has before his darts walk on before a loud blast of Seven Nation Army  to get the crowd going.

I mentioned it on another thread, but I quite like the chorus of Take This Town by XTC...

Always a plus that it's a local band, too...
Utter Kant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 23:21:27 »

I don't really see the problem, when we score I tend to be busier celebrating than lamenting the goal music.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 23:23:58 »

What purpose does it serve? Fans will celebrate, why put tunes on? 
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 00:00:12 »

I mentioned it on another thread, but I quite like the chorus of Take This Town by XTC...

Always a plus that it's a local band, too...

Yep, Agreed..... My old man used to employ those fuckers as painters and decorators yonks ago and they used to practise at the back of the Clifton Arms on Clifton street. I was only seven doing a bit of sanding down at the time. Good bunch really. Always got me a nice sausage sandwich for brekky.
I like the "uh oh ho ho ho" "uh ho ho ho ho" rhythm too.
Slightly taking the piss and almost sounds like "goal goa"l  "goal goal goal". A combination of taking the piss out of conceding and celebration at the same time.
Personally I think this would go a long way to winding up the opposition players after conceding.
Please Please please can the tanoy music man read this and let us have a crack at it for the remaider of the season.
Twelth man and all that. We need every bit of help we can get with this young squad.

COYR......

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 07:54:36 »

Love it or hate it (I hate it), a sizeable amount of people clap along with it. Its a massive shame, I think its become part of the game Sad
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 08:12:00 »

it ruins the "la la la, fuck off" chant so it's a no from me.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 08:42:06 »

I like it as does the majority it seems.

This is a pretty pointless thread- music is subjective so whatever you play during the game at half time and at goals you are never going to please everyone
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 09:03:26 »

Love it or hate it (I hate it), a sizeable amount of people clap along with it. Its a massive shame, I think its become part of the game Sad

Yep, the TEF doesn't seem to represent the views of the overall fanbase on this one.

The majority at games seem to bloody love it, it ain't going anytime soon I imagine.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 09:23:11 »

Bloody love lets have more - anything to upset you youngsters! Can't wait to hear that sound when we hit the net.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 09:26:19 »

I'm not young and I don't like it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: