Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA charge  (Read 2165 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 08:30:24 »

Wilts Radio reporting we have been charged by the FA for "causing a confrontation" at Orient last Saturday.  What's all that about?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 08:40:41 »

The old failing to control your players chestnut. I didn't see the incident but it seemed something of nothing on the radio - perhaps others can confirm?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:33:56 »

The old failing to control your players chestnut. I didn't see the incident but it seemed something of nothing on the radio - perhaps others can confirm?

It was pretty much a 'handbags' incident, caused by an Orient player kicking the ball into Nathan Byrne while he was lying on the ground.  Kasim, Luongo, and Smith were quickly on the scene to 'discuss with the Orient player the relative merits of how hard you should return the ball to an opposing player who had been fouled' and were soon joined by Wes who, clearly feeling he had been left out of the action for most of the game, decided to run two-thirds of the length of the pitch to offer his thoughts on the subject to the Orient players who were, by then, also arriving on the scene to join the discussion.

The Referee, who had been useless all game, then seemed to take an age to take a few names.  The worst thing about it was that we conceded a soft goal in the time he added on as a result.

« Last Edit: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:35:43 by Sir Pissalot » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:40:35 »

Has Mass got his hand on the Assistant Referee's tits?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:58:28 »

Has Mass got his hand on the Assistant Referee's tits?

If so, they're really saggy..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 10:11:05 »

I know we're shit with discipline but I'm glad the players are together in not taking shit from other teams, we folded way too easily last season and this shows a bit of fight and togetherness.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 09:51:33 »

Wes who, clearly feeling he had been left out of the action for most of the game, decided to run two-thirds of the length of the pitch to offer his thoughts on the subject to the Orient players.

Has Kenny Allen replaced Digby as goalkeeping coach? I recall him doing this regularly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: