Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New training ground  (Read 4186 times)
Matt71

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 16:52:21 »

Cooper has said in an interview today that the club will hopefully know very shortly (before Xmas) about our new training ground ready for next summer.wonder where it will be? I know supermarine offered their facilities which will include a 3G pitch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 14:00:57 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/news--club-submit-detailed-proposals-for-new-hq-and-training-centre/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 14:03:58 »

Isnt this about the 4th time this statement or similar ilk has been released? Seems to say the same stuff all the time.

As always, believe it when i see it
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 14:11:19 »

As a side note, the proposed new stadium at Blunsdon is now following in the footsteps of Eastville, Milton Keynes and Reading as greyhound stadia owned by BS Group who closed the lot and redeveloped with either commercial and/or residential use.

How so many people have been hoodwinked by this mob over the years is unbelievable.

Look out Torquay United.
REDBUCK

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 14:12:51 »

Isnt this about the 4th time this statement or similar ilk has been released? Seems to say the same stuff all the time.

I need to see a sod of earth with a scarf above it's head
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 15:22:10 »

All good stuff... but I'll wait for sods with scarves.

BTW Fraser, I know it's before your time, but we did have a purpose built training facility... the A Ground. However we made the fundamental mistake of not owning the land just the facilities, so Thatcher sold it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 15:33:44 »

The first time the whole lot has gone in isn't it?

I know people will say it's a waste of money or shouldn't be a priority but we do desparately need our own facility as we've been training on substandard pitches for years now, Bassett looked a right state in preseason.
Panda Paws

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 15:43:29 »

This is nothing other than great news.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 8, 2018, 19:52:30 »

All good stuff... but I'll wait for sods with scarves.

BTW Fraser, I know it's before your time, but we did have a purpose built training facility... the A Ground. However we made the fundamental mistake of not owning the land just the facilities, so Thatcher sold it.

Good old Maggie 😉
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: