Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 6 and 8 Match Packages announced  (Read 24199 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 10:55:20 »

£19?

Cheesy
kerry red

« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 10:57:03 »

£18.50 for the 8 match package side stands

Great value - I'm in!
lambourn red

« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 10:57:47 »

£20 and some still moaning? What more can they do?

Lets put it into perspective it is £10 to get into Hungerford in the Southern Premier!! £18.75 per game for 8 League 1 games in the side stands is a very good deal. The only own gaol the club may have made is the 8 games in the townend works out cheaper than the ST price of £15 per game woops
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 11:00:42 »

no excuses for the stay aways now

Ha ha I got an earful from a few people for saying this the other day!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 11:05:47 »

Great idea - already have a season ticket, but know a few who will be doing this for sure!

#VivaKenBarlow!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 11:12:18 »

Lets put it into perspective it is £10 to get into Hungerford in the Southern Premier!! £18.75 per game for 8 League 1 games in the side stands is a very good deal. The only own gaol the club may have made is the 8 games in the townend works out cheaper than the ST price of £15 per game woops

I'm a season ticket holder in the Town End. I don't care if someone else gets a cheaper deal, the more the merrier.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 11:18:17 »

It's all about bums on seats, more people through the turnstiles, more atmosphere . . . . oh, hang on still got the shit music to contend with - and Rocking Robin!!  Seriously, good initiative by the club, and who cares if it is a lot cheaper in the TE, a full TE all singing and shouting is a marvellous thing!!
lambourn red

« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 11:20:03 »

I'm a season ticket holder in the Town End. I don't care if someone else gets a cheaper deal, the more the merrier.

It does not bother me either I just want to see more their but I a sure some one will somewhere will be asking for their 8 x 22p refund soapy tit wank
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:02:05 »

Yeah I'm with John on this one, doesn't bother me at all... But you just know someone is bound to kick off.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:02:36 »

It has got to be a good move, just trust the current stay-awayers see it as such. There are a fair number of people who know I am a ST holder and want to talk about the Town and how well they are doing, but still do not come to matches.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:11:08 »

It does not bother me either I just want to see more their but I a sure some one will somewhere will be asking for their 8 x 22p refund soapy tit wank
Nor me, maybe we could have a whip round for their 8x22p's? Just hope the club market it properly, too often in the past great initiatives like this haven't had the take-up they deserve because they've largely been preaching to the converted. Get some fliers printed up, give them out in town centre/Brunel/Greenbridge/wherever on a Saturday morning, get some in pubs and clubs etc, do some cross-promotions where they have a competition to win an 8-match pass in a couple of the busier clubs etc etc
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:22:56 »

Brings the price of my ticket in the Arkells Stand down to the £20/game level that feels reasonable.  And where as committing to 23 home games/season would not make sense for me, committing to 6 certainly does.

Well done to the Club.  We spoke, they listened.  Just need to find that £120 now.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:26:05 »

Couple of possible logistical issues with this. How does a seat get allocated? As no one has any idea who will turn up for what game? Also what if we're top needing a point from the last game, there could be hundreds of people with 1 ticket left that the club doesn't know if they will turn up or not?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:27:06 »

Nor me, maybe we could have a whip round for their 8x22p's? Just hope the club market it properly, too often in the past great initiatives like this haven't had the take-up they deserve because they've largely been preaching to the converted. Get some fliers printed up, give them out in town centre/Brunel/Greenbridge/wherever on a Saturday morning, get some in pubs and clubs etc, do some cross-promotions where they have a competition to win an 8-match pass in a couple of the busier clubs etc etc

This.  The Club has in the past relied too heavily on people going to their official website to find out about ticket prices/offers or sending emails to people already on their mailing list.  Hopefully, they are starting to learn that they need to target a wider audience.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:29:37 »

Couple of possible logistical issues with this. How does a seat get allocated? As no one has any idea who will turn up for what game? Also what if we're top needing a point from the last game, there could be hundreds of people with 1 ticket left that the club doesn't know if they will turn up or not?

From the OS: "For supporters wishing to take up the new ticket packs, simply visit our online ticketing site using the link below and under memberships, choose the ticket package and stand required then proceed to checkout. To add matches to your account in the future, login and add your chosen matches as soon as they go on sale. Your selected matches can be added to your 'match card', printed at home or collected from the pre-booked point at The County Ground on the matchday.
Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/somethingtoshoutabout-1999854.aspx#hH6CKWKjxJJXXBEm.99"
« Last Edit: Monday, October 6, 2014, 12:53:11 by Sir Pissalot » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: