Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ex Players  (Read 1054 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 07:54:47 »

I couldnt get to the game last night so i watched Salisbury Vs Cirencester instead, its like an ex Swindon Select ! Adi Vivaesh Looks fat and lost,and ive seen a pint of milk turn quicker than him Smiley, Steve Cowe looks Fat and unfit and came of after 10mins , And Steve Book was awfull ,i can t believe how small he is :shock: ,two of the goals were his fault and he got loads of stick from his manager.Thank god we got rid of them and bought thorpe/cureton instead Wink

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 13:57:43 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
I couldnt get to the game last night so i watched Salisbury Vs Cirencester instead, its like an ex Swindon Select ! Adi Vivaesh Looks fat and lost,and ive seen a pint of milk turn quicker than him Smiley, Steve Cowe looks Fat and unfit and came of after 10mins , And Steve Book was awfull ,i can t believe how small he is :shock: ,two of the goals were his fault and he got loads of stick from his manager.Thank god we got rid of them and bought thorpe/cureton instead Wink

You are joking right!?, havent been to any games this season then?. :roll:
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 18:01:49 »

It was meant to be ironic hence the wink,although the way those two wasters have been playing maybe WANK  would have been more appropriate

Sad to say, i must be on my way
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:01:13 »

bet the game you watched was of better quality
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:48:02 »

Not really an ex player but Gary Jones scored the winning goal for Grimsby tonight as they knock Derby out of the fizzy pop cup.

:fu: Jones you codhead!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 21:06:32 »

Lee Holmes in the Derby side as well.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 04:37:21 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
It was meant to be ironic hence the wink,although the way those two wasters have been playing maybe WANK  would have been more appropriate

Ah ok i get you now..... Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: