Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mooney tonight  (Read 2411 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:38:00 »

I can't stop laughing to myself when I think of how absolutely dire he was tonight! I don't think he actually did a single thing in the first half other than give the ball away, it was comical. If that's the sort of player he is now then thank fuck he's not here, Wycombe can keep him.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:38:59 »

Rather have him than Thorpe.

But yeah, he did nothing. And fair play to the twat he didn't respond to the Wycombe fans asking him what the score was.
Nils

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:39:01 »

True.
Asher

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:39:21 »

Sonic are you sure? I thought he put in some good touches tonight.  Wouldnt have him back tho
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:41:12 »

i believe r4e counted 7 mess ups on mooneys part. and i think that was his involvement in the game.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 22:42:15 »

I sort of wish he'd responded to the Wycombe fans, the response would have been ace. I hope. I've never used the word Judas so many times in a single night Cheesy

I can't remember precisely how many times he gave the ball away in the first half, but there were at least 5 consecutive occasions that he lost the ball - he picked up a bit towards the end but he looked nothing like the player he was in 03/04.
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 04:49:00 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Rather have him than Thorpe.
But yeah, he did nothing. And fair play to the twat he didn't respond to the Wycombe fans asking him what the score was.

Never thought id say it but i agree with that!, cant believe we signed this fucking joker from Q.P.R.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 05:06:08 »

As we were emptying out of the stands, some 30something guy and his mum were stood there saying "i'd have him back any day. he's a legend" about mooney. i almost slapped him.

Spud

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 05:45:48 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
As we were emptying out of the stands, some 30something guy and his mum were stood there saying "i'd have him back any day. he's a legend" about mooney. i almost slapped him.

Glad i didnt fucking hear him!, and how exactly did he achieve legend status?. :roll:  :twisted:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 09:48:20 »

probably by scoring 20+ goals in one season to help get us into the playoffs. not saying i like mooney, far from it, but some people probably don't care he went to oxford!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 09:52:36 »

Quote from: "Johno"
but some people probably don't care he went to oxford!

Sorry fella's I'm one of these people, I couldn't give a flying fuck he went to Oxford.  Wouldn't have him back tho and I was pretty happy he left as I thought second half of the season he was here his fitness went.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 09:54:14 »

mooney was pants man. He must have given the ball away nine times. :-))(

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 09:56:34 »

at least mooney seemed to put some effort in

thorpe and roberts were devoid of this

there's no point in taking the piss out of mooney, we've got major problems
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:14:23 »

I thought Mooney conducted himself really well last night through the torrent of abuse he got.  He didnt celebrate their goals, didn't reply when their fans sang "Mooney, whats the score?" and I noticed even gave the Nationwide a clap as he left the pitch, which got a loud boo in return.

I couldn't help but chuckle when the "stand up if you hate Mooney" started and he pretended to count how many people were stood up!!!  Tongue
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:56:40 »

Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: