Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 61114 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:53:12 »

Shaun came on asked for opinions, and so people posted them...what's wrong with that....being the TEF not all of these are going to be sensible.

And I posted my opinion, what's wrong with that?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:59:26 »

Better highlights on the Blades channel.

Thompson's run for the first and Yaser's skill for the 2nd were quality.  I must admit it felt weird when I heard the commentator on the FL show say on the build up to the first goal, Thompson, who is on loan from Norwich.  Obviously true, but it just didn't sound right...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:22:16 »

Why not create some extra revenue and let fans bid for and then choose their own goal music they want to hear each week.

You could also do the same for the teams coming out.

You’d have some interesting choices some weeks.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:07:28 »

And I posted my opinion, what's wrong with that?

Nothing as I said....not all these posts would be sensible  Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:18:56 »

I could watch Thompsons goal and the build up all day long. Kasim's skills are fucking beautiful!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:21:20 »

Why not create some extra revenue and let fans bid for and then choose their own goal music they want to hear each week.

You could also do the same for the teams coming out.

You’d have some interesting choices some weeks.

If we diverted the shirt sponsor money and threw in 10 quid each to this, we could have both teams coming out to Frigging in the Rigging.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:27:30 »

Have a word with yourselves people, 80% bollocks has just turned into 99% bollocks in this thread.  We could have One Direction, Oasis and ACDC performing live before the game and somebody would still moan.
Me for a start, I hate all of them. Personally I don't mind Glad All Over if we have to have music being played to celebrate goals, but I'd rather we didn't have anything as it kills fans' chanting to celebrate, guarantees that there's a short blast of noise, then silence when the music stops. It's a tiny bit irritating.

But, really, in the grand scheme of things, I'm not that bothered. Was quite happy to be able to Dad Dance to "Glad All Over" 5 times on Saturday. That was the main thing, we got to do it (dance badly, clap along, try to sing over it, moan about "that bloody music again", whatever it is you do) 5 times and really I should have been embarrassing my son 7 or 8 times the way we played. Like Berni said, that, and just the whole way we're carving teams open at the moment, is what I pay to see. Loving it at the moment.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:08:52 »

Kasim's trickery in vine form

https://vine.co/v/O7WBD3tDrim
Flashheart

« Reply #293 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:37:10 »

Kasim's trickery in vine form

https://vine.co/v/O7WBD3tDrim

Every time I see that, the better it gets.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #294 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:39:35 »

Absolute class.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:43:07 »

The two United players run into each other, then the one running back puts his head down and you just know he's saying to himself "FUUUCCCK".

Brilliant.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 14:29:45 »

The two United players run into each other, then the one running back puts his head down and you just know he's saying to himself "FUUUCCCK".

Brilliant.

Same thing happened just before the first goal. Perhaps playing human skittles with the oppo defence is part of Cooper's master plan. Genius.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 15:00:53 »

Well I paid £ 27.00 and it was certainly worth it - can`t remember the last time I enjoyed a game so much. What a difference to the Crewe game - unbelievable. I will be back and as I don`t have a season ticket will have to pay whatever it costs. I would buy a season ticket if I thought I would watch that standard more often than not and I reckon I am not alone. I think the people will drift back if this continues in a similar vein. All credit to Cooper / Power - don`t think anyone expected this beginning of the season. We are a small club and more than likely will always be....enjoy it whilst its still here I say. I am glad all over......

Bathtime
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:32:09 »

Brilliant.

It's what makes it....

That's why the Harlem globetrotters had stooges running about...

Clems Army!
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:36:34 »

Better highlights on the Blades channel.

What's happened to the commentary, it was pretty shit but it's better than nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: