Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Non League Day on Saturday - season ticket holder benefits at Forest Green  (Read 1103 times)
Sporting FG

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:44:00 »

Hi guys,

You may or may not know that it is Non League Day on Saturday (6 August) across England. This now annual event has been running since 2010 and is held at this time of year during the first international weekend of the season with a lack of Premier League and Championship football to watch. It is designed to help boost the non league game.

At Forest Green Rovers, in Nailsworth in Gloucestershire, we have a special deal on to try and entice fans to our big game with Wrexham on Saturday in the Conference.

Anyone who holds a valid season ticket for a Premier League or Football League club is entitled to watch Saturday's match for half price.

We would love to welcome season ticket holders at Swindon to our game this weekend. All you have to do on arrival at The New Lawn is visit the ticket office, with your season ticket as proof, and when you buy your ticket you will be given a 50% discount.

Car parking is £4, although there is street parking nearby, and we also have The Green Man which is our on-site pub that welcomes both home and away fans.

If you are interested then it would be great to see some Swindon Town season ticket holders along at The New Lawn on Saturday. Kick off is at 3pm.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:46:25 by Sporting FG » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:50:00 »

How did your game v Rovers go?   You might get a bit more interest on the O*ford forum, as they look to be heading back to the non league, and would possibly welcome meeting recent acquaintances.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:50:51 »

you edited your post but still got the date wrong! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:51:00 »

I'd go, but a) I don't have a season ticket and more importantly b) I'm not capable of time travel.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 11:53:47 »

I'm going over to Bath City FC cause they're at home. It should get a good day!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: