Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Police  (Read 15534 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 16:04:22 »

Yeah but unlikely to be sorted in the close season if you don't know if you own the club.

No idea if we have the cash or not, however imagine that power would not have been inclined to pay these bills and the Jed waltz back in.

The court case was sorted 7 weeks ago...OK, I think we know that we're brassic, nothing new really, but we also know how that can undermine things on the park rapidly. These little smoke signals coming from the club are bound to give rise to concern as to where we're heading.
DRS

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 16:21:03 »

Yeah but unlikely to be sorted in the close season if you don't know if you own the club.

No idea if we have the cash or not, however imagine that power would not have been inclined to pay these bills and the Jed waltz back in.
I'm not sure how much longer the he didn't know who owned the club line can keep being used to be honest.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 17:24:44 »

So the PA system is fucked,  as is the scoreboard and half the floodlights don't work. On the flip side is there anything left that can go wrong?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 17:33:04 »

We all get AIDS from the catering
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 19:10:24 »

Agree, but that's been sorted for a while and since then only a proportion of the amount owing has been paid to the Police.  The bill is only going to increase as this season's policing gets added to it.

It's not good.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 20:17:35 »

The court case was sorted 7 weeks ago...OK, I think we know that we're brassic, nothing new really, but we also know how that can undermine things on the park rapidly. These little smoke signals coming from the club are bound to give rise to concern as to where we're heading.
HELL IN A HANDCART!!! AND THERE'S NO BRAKES!!!

(Although I do kind of agree, it's a bit tinpot, at best)
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 20:58:09 »

Could be disputing the bill for all we know.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 21:02:54 »

Could be disputing the bill for all we know.
For the coppers maybe, but folks are now talking more about the PA not being sorted and so (apparently) putting the safety cert at risk. Which should have been sorted out over the summer.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 07:21:39 »

For the coppers maybe, but folks are now talking more about the PA not being sorted and so (apparently) putting the safety cert at risk. Which should have been sorted out over the summer.
From experience I imagine they are still waiting for an electrician to turn up when they promise to look at the PA.

Expect a post in the Q&A section on here shortly, does anyone know a reliable PA engineer in the Swindon area.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 10:27:05 »

Yes. Paul Bullimore is your man.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/paul-bullimore/2b/521/34b
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: