Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Police  (Read 15535 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 07:36:36 »

Ronnie the snitch..

On that note did anyone ever understand what the heck the "lucky boom-boom down" in Informer was on about.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:07:34 »

Thank god. I've barely slept since I heard the potentially fatal news of how the PA's gone from indecipherable to silent.

I'd awake in a cold sweat, having one moment of fleeting clarity in an otherwise tepid existence, finding myself shouting the alarm noise, singing Glad all Over, or mumbling an indecipherable annnoucnement about someone needing to move their car. Nothing could help me, save for the return of our PA. Wherefore art thou PA, why hast thou forsaken us in our time of need?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:18:50 »

All joking aside, this is not good....I've been saying for a while the club off the pitch looks a bit rudderless, and this just emphasises the point...I've no doubt SBC will go over the top, and maybe start to think about the Safety Certificate.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:26:02 »

All joking aside, this is not good....I've been saying for a while the club off the pitch looks a bit rudderless, and this just emphasises the point...I've no doubt SBC will go over the top, and maybe start to think about the Safety Certificate.

We could win the Premier League, get taken over by a rich Saudi who, for some reason, is a massive Swindon Town fan and invests £7Bn and you'd STILL find something that was 'not good' or 'worrying'.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:29:21 »

Would a few bods with megaphones suffice? 
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:29:50 »

This will get sorted. Like everything else. What the delay is, probably, is that it's doubtless an ancient system that will take some time to get quotes for and rectify. Anyone who's had any kind of experience with wiring in older places will understand that.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 09:57:12 »

Nice snap of Reg there, Honkytonk.   Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:03:47 »

This will get sorted. Like everything else. What the delay is, probably, is that it's doubtless an ancient system that will take some time to get quotes for and rectify. Anyone who's had any kind of experience with wiring in older places will understand that.

It's what you have the close season for....do a bit of work on the pitch, and tart up the ground, lick of paint, check the safety requirements are up to speed, change bulbs in floodlights etc.  It's fairly obvious some of this hasn't happened...however you want to dress it up, it's not good.
DRS

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:08:33 »

I actually agree with Reg it is a bit embarrassing tbh
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:30:18 »

I actually agree with Reg it is a bit embarrassing tbh

You shouldn't be embarrassed agreeing with me DRS  Smiley
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 11:07:06 »

I could never understand what was being said on the tannoy when it "worked".
lambourn red

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 11:25:14 »

I sort of agree with Reg as well I find it a bit odd that we cannot pay a bill of 30k to the old bill in one lump sum if money is that tight then a dip in attendances could see us having to sell an asset and we dont have many of those.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 12:07:26 »

I sort of agree with Reg as well I find it a bit odd that we cannot pay a bill of 30k to the old bill in one lump sum if money is that tight then a dip in attendances could see us having to sell an asset and we dont have many of those.
Fortunately / unfortunately, we do have a few assets in the first team: Luongo, Wes, Thompsons, Smith. If any of them do go, I hope it is because of an out of this world offer rather than a Black-Jed fire sale.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 13:01:04 »

So when's the first "pfa paid the wages this month" story in the adver then ?!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 15:49:45 »

It's what you have the close season for....do a bit of work on the pitch, and tart up the ground, lick of paint, check the safety requirements are up to speed, change bulbs in floodlights etc.  It's fairly obvious some of this hasn't happened...however you want to dress it up, it's not good.
Yeah but unlikely to be sorted in the close season if you don't know if you own the club.

No idea if we have the cash or not, however imagine that power would not have been inclined to pay these bills and the Jed waltz back in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: