Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Kasim: 'We need to understand our roles more'  (Read 1906 times)
News Monkey

« on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 06:00:01 »

Kasim: 'We need to understand our roles more'

MIDFIELDER Yaser Kasim has admitted he still feels a little lost in Town’s new formation but is confident the team can make it work for them as the new season draws near.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11386278.Kasim___We_need_to_understand_our_roles_more_/?ref=rss

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 08:29:08 »

I like...timed to create the impression for Scunny, that not only do we have no players, but they don't know what they're doing  Smiley  we'll then hit them with a stunning performance of total football.
kerry red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 08:46:10 »

Judges on performances and not results?

Not sure I agree there
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 12:39:09 »

I like...timed to create the impression for Scunny, that not only do we have no players, but they don't know what they're doing  Smiley  we'll then hit them with a stunning performance of total football.
Me too.

Some guy was sat behind my old man on Saturday making copious notes and taking pics when Town were defending set pieces. Methinks Scunny will be well-prepared come Saturday, despite Kas' curveball interview.

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing!" aimed out our Mesopotamian midfield maestro might not be too wide of the mark...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 12:50:02 »

Me too.

Some guy was sat behind my old man on Saturday making copious notes and taking pics when Town were defending set pieces. Methinks Scunny will be well-prepared come Saturday, despite Kas' curveball interview.

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing!" aimed out our Mesopotamian midfield maestro might not be too wide of the mark...

Ur, don't Euph rate es style.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 15:42:32 »

fucking hell that's awful Reginald
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: