Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smoos Smokehouse  (Read 2320 times)
Freddies Ferret

« on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 10:53:35 »

Has anyone been there and is the food any good?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:18:27 »

Yes. Poor. Cafe style and nothing like the states apart from putting pulled pork on the menu.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:53:33 »

Thanks
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 20:02:59 »

Yes. Poor. Cafe style and nothing like the states apart from putting pulled pork on the menu.

They have recently had a referb and is no longer looking like a cafe, they have american diner booth style seating and a more american decor. I've been once, its didn't set my world on fire but the food was decent.
Good service, very friendly, when i asked for some hot sauce they informed me that they hadnt had delivery of it, which i found disappointing but within 5 minutes the manager brought me a dish of hot sauce the chef made up for from scratch and it was superb.

I'd definetly try it again, hopefully they are more established now, when i spoke to the owner he was very keen to listen to what people had to say, so with any luck he has taken things on board and made it better.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 20:11:57 »

They have an offer on groupon.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 21, 2014, 00:11:52 »

The groupon offer is apparently wrong, and the food is overpriced and shit (if they even have what the menu suggests)... according to a work colleague's rant last night.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: