Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Double Glazing  (Read 2261 times)
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 07:49:02 »

Let me know how you get on and how much it costs, as we have the same issue.
How old are the windows because condensation between the units is covered under the guarantee normally if you used a reputable company. Most companies is they are Fensa registered then they have to offer a 10 year guarantee, but beware it is your responsibility to keep your invoice/receipt as that is your guarantee.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 08:03:00 »

we have NHBC guarantee, but their minimum claim amount is £1300. And we only have one window with an issue!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 08:06:22 »

we have NHBC guarantee, but their minimum claim amount is £1300. And we only have one window with an issue!
I would try double glazing doctor or doctor glass as Sam suggested, if you think they are expensive message me & i will give you some numbers to try for some fitters i know.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 08:12:06 »

Cheers Jutty/Sam I'll call those mentioned, one window isn't too bad but still needs doing, the other is horrendous. Our windows were fitted about 15 years ago so it may be a case of if the price is right having new windows all together. I'll let you know how I get on. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: