Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Staying Logged In to the Forum  (Read 2018 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 16:18:25 »

I had to do a factory reset on my phone, because an android update messed it up.  Since then, I have to log in every time I come on to the Forum. I've tried ticking the box to stay logged in, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.  Is there something else I need to do?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 16:41:46 »

Instead of just entering you username and password on the front page, click on login and then sign in from the next page, that usually works for me.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 16:50:15 »

Thanks, but I've already tried that.  Makes no difference  Angry

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 16:51:12 »

Hmmm sorry, I'm oot!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 19:16:55 »

Download the Tapa talk app, it's far easier than navigating the forum via a browser on a mobile device
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 23:42:49 »

Then go to the login tab as Berniman said and make sure you tick the box to say always stay logged in, otherwise it'll log you out after 60 minutes on default settings.

If that still doesn't work then go to the settings in the browser>privacy settings>delete personal data and then delete cookies.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 07:18:39 »

That worked for me.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: