Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nigel Farage  (Read 4351 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:18:07 »

Remember when Cleggy was the darling of live debate for about 5 minutes?

Yes. And then he got into some form of power and look at him now.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:20:07 »

That's the problem when you're a politician.  Everyone loves you when you're all principled and unencumbered by responsibility.  Then you take office and, of necessity, need to start compromising on those principles...and then people hate you.  Clegg used to the the Anti-Iraq War guy and, then in 2010, became the Tuition Fees guy.  The electorate does have a tendency to paint things in black & white, to be fair, so I have some sympathy with him.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:20:29 »

Think Farage is an arse but new and disruptive voices in politics are a good thing are force the major parties to sort their shit out.

That UKIP leaflet made me laugh my arse off though, who approved that?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:21:37 »

That UKIP leaflet made me laugh my arse off though, who approved that?

I'm guessing Nige.  He runs the office, pays the bills, makes the speeches, makes the tea.  There isn't anyone else.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:29:30 »

I'm guessing Nige.  He runs the office, pays the bills, makes the speeches, makes the tea.  There isn't anyone else.

And just delegates the 'making loopy quasi-racist statements' to the rest of them?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 19:30:21 »

Why, precisely, does the parliament need to switch to Strasbourg every month, for example, other than to give French politicians an erection?

Exactly. They are a bunch on hypocrits talking about global warming, but continue doing that, and who pays for it...we do.

The EU needs reforming, but they are too arrogant (rememer the 'No' votes to a treaty by France and Holland...they just called it something else, and carried on regardless), and if it means us voting to get out...so be it. The EU will then have no credibility at all, with one of the major nations pulling out.

At the moment, the EU is full of cronies, who are failed politicians in their own countries, like Kinnock and Mandelson were, but enjoying their massive perks, which includes a nice pension fund, which you and I pay for...and the accounts still do not get signed off due to massive fraud.

If the EU were a company, they would've been closed down by now.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 20:26:27 »

The EU needs to be reformed, not jettisoned.  It has its benefits, but it's horrifically inefficient.  Why, precisely, does the parliament need to switch to Strasbourg every month, for example, other than to give French politicians an erection?  Not sure I want to foot a share of the cost for that for much longer, just for starters.  Let's slim it down and make it work for us properly.  (Won't happen, of course.)

Asking the EU to reform is like asking for a barking cat. The EU is designed to be undemocratic and it was from the start - to its credit it has never disguised this. Asking it to be something different to what it was designed to do is a complete non-starter. The EU is not in its present condition by accident.

There are very few benefits membership offers us that can't be experienced outside EU membership. And at least we can begin to reverse the loss of democracy - which the EU is, and always was, designed to eradicate.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 20:45:58 »

Farage is a twat and his party is likewise. Pandering to lowest common denominators out of a sense of dark-age idiocy.

Fuck him and fuck everyone who votes for his party, even out of a sense of protest. That they should be even be vaguely considered an option is a fucking disgrace in the modern, enlightened world we live in.

That is all I have to say on the subject and fully expect others to despise me for it.
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 21:01:13 »

That's another Ukip vote secured
Talk Talk

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 22:44:39 »

Do what I do, ignore all politics. Why worry about something you can't change

Absolutely. Just blank it out from your life. Don't get involved, don't listen, don't get all het up about all of the propaganda and bullshit and most importantly DO NOT VOTE. Never, ever give the evil corrupt lying cunts any endorsement of their 'system'.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 23:25:01 »

I'm up for joining in with Russia - fuck Brussels
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 3, 2014, 07:35:37 »

Bloke is getting loads of support and it's growing...that's why the main stream media are constantly trying discredit him...
I joke vote.....i hate them all...

Clems Army!
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 3, 2014, 07:53:47 »

Nigel Farage warned that 29 million Rumanians and Bulgarians would flood into the UK once the borders were opened up in January, a figure that actually exceeded the total populations of both countries. He's a scaremongering twat of the highest order who appeals to a worrying number of voters but if it splits the Tory vote then I can live with it.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 3, 2014, 08:16:52 »

Nigel Farage warned that 29 million Rumanians and Bulgarians would flood into the UK once the borders were opened up in January, a figure that actually exceeded the total populations of both countries. He's a scaremongering twat of the highest order who appeals to a worrying number of voters but if it splits the Tory vote then I can live with it.

I will never vote UKIP. But they have created a debate that absolutely should have been happening over the last 20 years. Both Labour and Tories have deliberately suppressed the debate. If they both suffer from it now happening then so be it.
kerry red

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 3, 2014, 08:22:02 »

You're right there. He may be a buffoon but if he manages to get people actually debating about immigration without the fear of being branded racists then he has done us all a favour.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: