Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pritchard  (Read 12101 times)
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 23:27:51 »

I'd have him on the bench.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 23:28:18 »

I'd have him on the bench.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 04:15:44 »

Perhaps its a coincidence but there seems to be a better run of form,since the absence of Ward.

Stephens has made a real impact, having 2 up front has helped as well.
We now have an out ball that doesnt always come straight back.

As for Pritchard I would stick him on the bench for when we tire
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 06:45:22 »

Talking to a ST holder who suggested that we sometime fall into the trap of giving the ball to Pritchard all the time to make something happen and have no plan B (Not on about the singer/actor).

Without him, the ST holder commented that we are having to work harder as a team to create opportunities, which, in the long run, might make us a more potent force.

In the short term, while we have been doing well, and like others have said, I would suggest he comes back on the bench. Then, if required, we have the option of injecting a 'different' kind of threat if we need to.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
fatbasher

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 07:01:28 »

Talking to a ST holder who suggested that we sometime fall into the trap of giving the ball to Pritchard all the time to make something happen and have no plan B (Not on about the singer/actor).

Without him, the ST holder commented that we are having to work harder as a team to create opportunities, which, in the long run, might make us a more potent force.

In the short term, while we have been doing well, and like others have said, I would suggest he comes back on the bench. Then, if required, we have the option of injecting a 'different' kind of threat if we need to.

Agree with most of that. Pritchard is no doubt a talent at our level, however, he does suffer from impatient youth syndrome. I think you have highlighted a possible situation with the players giving him the ball to "make" something happen but I also think a number of other factors encapsulate that position. Namely he tries to do to much, hangs onto the ball longer than he should, forgets the kiss rule of law (keep it simple stupid) and sometimes is a greedy cunt. Other than that I like him and would welcome him back next season. He needs to bulk up a big to make up for his lack of height, therefore I suggest he is unlikely to go higher than the championship, IMHO.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 12:04:00 »

Walking to the Merlin about 1230 on Saturday, heard this awful garage music from the early 00's banging out from a sporty vauxhall corsa. Sat there bobbing his head out the window and having a little groove was Pritchard. I had to laugh.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 12:08:03 »

Walking to the Merlin about 1230 on Saturday, heard this awful garage music from the early 00's banging out from a sporty vauxhall corsa. Sat there bobbing his head out the window and having a little groove was Pritchard. I had to laugh.

Did he really like it? Was it, was it wicked?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 12:38:29 »

Funny you should say that, that was the song being played
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 12:59:22 »

Based on this new information, I now like Pritchard.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 13:43:56 »

I presume he was loving it.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 15:12:42 »

I presume he was loving it.

Loving it like that?

Are we sure this was actually Pritchard and not some other 15 year old with a shit haicut?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 15:16:51 »

Loving it like that?

Are we sure this was actually Pritchard and not some other 15 year old with a shit haicut?

Yep definately Pritchard, STFC tracksuit on etc.

I think it might have been Barthram driving
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 15:44:53 »

Luongo often pulls in to the car park at my block of flats playing his shitty music on full whack! He has some nice wheels though not a corsa
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 15:50:52 »

Luongo often pulls in to the car park at my block of flats playing his shitty music on full whack! He has some nice wheels though not a corsa

IIRC he has a range rover with a personalised plate

STFC tracksuit on etc.

Lots of ppl wearing those - male and female
I usually see a couple on a daily basis - more if around Elgin where Futsal goes on
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 15:58:30 »

IIRC he has a range rover with a personalised plate

Lots of ppl wearing those - male and female
I usually see a couple on a daily basis - more if around Elgin where Futsal goes on

Yeah thats right. I spotted said car in the car park and it twigged when i saw the number plate. Seen him a couple of times since. He lives in the same block of flats as me
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: