Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: connor waldon  (Read 3104 times)
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 16:14:56 »

hadn't realised that his loan spell at Tamworth had come to an end. Doesn't look like it went too well. Even Ty Belford's dad wouldn't pick him
http://www.tamworthherald.co.uk/Waldon-heads-Swindon-Town/story-20621600-detail/story.html
Apart from Louis Thompson doesn't look much like any of the youth team given pro contracts are looking much like getting another year? Ferguson, Francis and Oakley are all playing non league on loan aren't they?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 16:18:04 »

just seen he has gone back to Gloucester. Shame that doesn't look like he could hack it at Conference level

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 16:41:09 »

Oakley could come good. Been injured for ages so getting games under his belt at chippenham.
The current youth team are dire so don't expect anything out of there for a while.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 17:06:33 »

Where is Kayden Jackson these days?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 17:12:41 »

Where is Kayden Jackson these days?
Oxford City I believe.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 17:13:07 »

Oxford city still
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 21:55:44 »

Thanks. Is he scoring?

I see fitchett of Salisbury scored 2 again tonight, 22 years old. 14 goals in 26 this season. Worth a punt?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 07:53:59 »

He was but has a hit a dry patch

Im sure i read in the local rag their manager said he needed to buck his ideas up a bit
Chrystovski

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 08:10:02 »

Kayden was dropped on Saturday.

The game was in Hull but he decided to make his own way being a Bradford lad but failed to let anyone at Oxford City know, I believe the Oxford City team were waiting for him for over half an hour before they found out.

He didn't even make the subs bench once they got there.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:09:23 »

Oakley could come good. Been injured for ages so getting games under his belt at chippenham.
The current youth team are dire so don't expect anything out of there for a while.

Cooper hasn't contacted Oakley or any of his representatives once since he went to Chippenham, so he can't be that interested in his progress. Sounds like Oakley is doing pretty well there, I'm off to watch them on Sat (weather permitting) so will be interesting to see how he does.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:57:30 »

Kayden was dropped on Saturday.

The game was in Hull but he decided to make his own way being a Bradford lad but failed to let anyone at Oxford City know, I believe the Oxford City team were waiting for him for over half an hour before they found out.

He didn't even make the subs bench once they got there.

The sterotypical dumb footballer!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: