Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ranger arrested again  (Read 85671 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 17:37:58 »

I regularly speak to Shitty, Rovers and Yeovil fans and none of them genuinely care at all about our club and always seem surprised when I tell them whats happening to us with ownership/players fighting/Ranger etc etc.
So in summary then we'd get away with it if it wasn't for you constantly grassing us up and dragging our reputation through the mire? Bastard!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #271 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 17:46:10 »

So in summary then we'd get away with it if it wasn't for you constantly grassing us up and dragging our reputation through the mire? Bastard!
Yeah if you put it like that Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:00:32 »

Charged with criminal damage.

No further action for assault.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:10:16 »

Interesting...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #274 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:14:39 »

Not that interesting. If she wanted to pursue it she'd have gone to the police when it happened.

Doubt the cps would recommend charge without her cooperation for a ' minor' assault.

Could be taking out my ass
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:17:13 »

Don't need a complainant for a DV case, but it sure makes it harder! It's interesting in as much as he's been charged with the criminal damage but not assault, based on the same CCTV footage.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
joteddyred

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #276 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:20:11 »

Not that interesting. If she wanted to pursue it she'd have gone to the police when it happened.

Doubt the cps would recommend charge without her cooperation for a ' minor' assault.

Probably didn't want to lose the designer clothes and bling he's kitting her out in.  Sad.

Surprised they didn't charge based on the cctc evidence though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #277 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:20:19 »

Well he clearly hit her, can't see any other reason to drop it other than lack of cooperation on her part.

One presumes they management company were less inclined to do so!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #278 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:21:18 »

Seems to be the logical explanation to me.

She must know she is one lucky lady and doesn't want to jeopardise that!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #279 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 21:26:33 »

Think it comes down to whether it's in the public interest.

It's probably a waste of money in this case to take it forward.

Still doesn't change anything for me. He still did it.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 22:13:48 »

On the assumption that his "no more alcohol" comment confirms that this is him on the CCTV then the club has to call a halt. 

I can see that there is a "he's paid his debt" argument with the likes of Lee Hughes but Nile is simply re-offending continuously whilst playing for us.  And that's the ones we know about.........

Let's be honest, most of us have been prepared to go along with more than we're totally comfortable with because we get a player who is in a different class to watch and hopefully bring us success.  There has to be a line however, and we are surely now well over it.

We won't need to buy him out.  There will be a clause re behaviour that can be exercised.

Not me, I've been uncomfortable about him from the start, and have always said so.
I am one of the few people on here that didn't change his opinion just because the guy was a good footballer (which at this level he clearly is/was)

So please allow me to say "I told you so"

Feel free to write abuse
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 22:25:59 »

Not me, I've been uncomfortable about him from the start, and have always said so.
I am one of the few people on here that didn't change his opinion just because the guy was a good footballer (which at this level he clearly is/was)

Feel free to write abuse

Fair enough. Though I don't think many chose to overlook his issues - most were worried, and just hoping he'd pull himself together. Clearly hasn't happened though.
fatbasher

« Reply #282 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 23:20:34 »

There are three options that i see.

1) Exercise the option we have and try to flog him
2) Execise the option and see what we can get out of him next season playing for us
3) Don't exercise the option and let him go as a free agent

On the face of it 1 & 2 are frought with consequences that could cost us finacially and also professionally that just leaving three.....
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 04:39:52 »

Feel free to write abuse

Twat.

Couldn't resist the offer.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 07:09:19 »

He's a recidivist.

But religion shouldn't come into it.

No
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: