Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Swindon  (Read 4623 times)
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 16:54:22 »

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager?
5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
6. Any views on Port Vale & specific players?
7. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams (Billy Paynter, Calvin Andrew, Kaid Mohamed etc.)?
8. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need your replies by Tuesday 4th February and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP  Bye
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 17:15:37 »

Oh dear, not good timing  Rain
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 17:20:35 »

I thought I would send it while traffic was high on the site  Wink

We are in the very same boat today as you guys, next week could be a decider for one of us in terms of possibly ending our play off challenege....
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 17:55:40 »

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager?
5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
6. Any views on Port Vale & specific players?
7. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams (Billy Paynter, Calvin Andrew, Kaid Mohamed etc.)?
8. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need your replies by Tuesday 4th February and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP  Bye

Do you have the number for the bird in the mature dating advert on your link as i would come to vale for her, the football not so much at the moment. Wink Wink
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 18:00:11 »

I have one for Thai Love Links, if that floats your boat I will find one over here for you.

The ladies in Burslem are quite passionate but you may need a couple of paperbags subject to your standards  Eek
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 18:24:08 »

We are in the very same boat today as you guys, next week could be a decider for one of us in terms of possibly ending our play off challenege....
Possibly? Think that ship sailed some weeks ago for us...
kerry red

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 18:27:17 »

Sailed and sunk without trace
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 18:36:03 »

I thought I would send it while traffic was high on the site  Wink

Scraping another 10 points to stay up has to be our priority. A day out at Wembley will be a bonus.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 20:04:53 »

Not if our last few visits are anything to go by  Sad
fatbasher

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 09:19:32 »

Don't get me started on Wembley
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 09:29:23 »

Is Port Vale still the only team in the league that isn't named after its geographical location?  I'm sure a lot of folk still think it's in South Wales.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 09:56:20 »

Is Port Vale still the only team in the league that isn't named after its geographical location?  I'm sure a lot of folk still think it's in South Wales.

Wimbledon was Milton Keynes for a while.
Sgt.Slaughter

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 09:59:55 »

and Aston Villa, may be others?
Robbie Earles Perm

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 10:04:50 »

So would anyone like to take part & complete the interview questions?  Hmmm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 10:11:59 »

and Aston Villa, may be others?
Villa Park is, I believe in Aston.  QPR though are actually a couple of miles from Queens Park itself and Crystal Palace are not actually based at Crystal Palace, the nearest stations being Norwood Junction and Selhurst Park.

What do you reckon Reg?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: