Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a shame!!!!  (Read 1414 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 10:20:24 »

Matthew Heywood cannot understand why Bristol City have not won or scored a goal in their first three games.
The defender told BBC Radio Bristol: "We know we're a good team, but we've not been playing the football in the league matches that we did pre-season.

"I don't know what the reasons are, but the way we train and the football we play in training is different class.

"We're not creating a lot of chances either. The quality into the front two hasn't been good enough."

Poor old Matty H, your heart bleeds doesn't it??  Erm no, probably not.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 10:27:11 »

also in general discussion...but should be in here.

hahahahahahahahahahaha...at city.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:02:02 »

So what did you reckon to Mr Fallon's performance on Saturday then Jan?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:09:25 »

I reckon that was the best I have ever seen Mr Fallon play.  He looked quality, battled for everything and was a handful for forest throughout.  I'm big enough to say I was wrong about Rory.  I just hope he continues to play like that all season cos if he does we'll be there or there abouts.  

Fair play Rory!!
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:23:31 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Matthew Heywood cannot understand why Bristol City have not won or scored a goal in their first three games.
The defender told BBC Radio Bristol: "We know we're a good team, but we've not been playing the football in the league matches that we did pre-season.

"I don't know what the reasons are, but the way we train and the football we play in training is different class.

"We're not creating a lot of chances either. The quality into the front two hasn't been good enough."

Poor old Matty H, your heart bleeds doesn't it??  Erm no, probably not.

Something to do with HOOFED passes from the back eh Matty
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:26:34 »

Which according to City fans, at the start of the season, is what they needed.  A bloke to punt the ball into the crowd.

3 games - No goals - lovely.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:32:05 »

lets hope tinnion stays :twisted:

RED ARMY
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:35:03 »

Which according to City fans, at the start of the season, is what they needed.  A bloke to punt the ball into the crowd.

3 games - No goals - lovely.

They can have Ifill for £500k Wink
Nils

« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:44:00 »

Got to say it cracks me up after they spent all that money and they were so confident of promotion. And they are already 6 points off the top of the table.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:51:47 »

I reckon that was the best I have ever seen Mr Fallon play.  He looked quality, battled for everything and was a handful for forest throughout.  I'm big enough to say I was wrong about Rory.  I just hope he continues to play like that all season cos if he does we'll be there or there abouts.  

Fair play Rory!!

Well done!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 11:58:43 »

Thank you OST, typing that wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  Let's hope that I'll have to write many more Fallon praising posts through out the season.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: