Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans phone in...  (Read 8593 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 19:17:24 »

I heard parts of it driving home, thought he came across very well.

I can imagine some sections of the fan base moaning that his reluctance to engage with fans over social media is "shadowy" and makes him untrustworthy.
I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear a couple of the Jed-worshippers are in fine form on social media this evening.

Utterly bizarre.
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 19:22:04 »

Heard the first 20 and the last 20 minutes so hopefully didn't miss anything important.  Came across fairly well and sounded honest. reasonably happy with what was said.  don't mind money being made as long as the club benefits and it's not solely at the expense of the club.  although still not quite sure you can make much money out of football even if the club is self sustainable and does well.  Without the club loosing out
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 19:34:11 »

I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear a couple of the Jed-worshippers are in fine form on social media this evening.

Utterly bizarre.
Not surprised but pleased that I don't follow them.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:18:06 »

Cant someone type it. I don't know what the sentence above means

You'll need to read from the bottom up to get the correct order.  Here it is...

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 19m
So, how we all feeling post #AskLee?

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 44m
@BBCWiltshire So sorry we missed this! Typing so fast no time to check mentions! You got plenty of diverse questions from callers anyway

BBC Wiltshire ‏@BBCWiltshire 54m
@Stfconly @TrustSTFC we'll be replaying the #powerhour after tomorrow's game on our FM frequencies
Retweeted by TrustSTFC

Chetan ‏@chetanv82 59m
@danjohnson_stfc @TrustSTFC and Ajose and Wes
Retweeted by TrustSTFC

BBC Wiltshire ‏@BBCWiltshire 51m
@Stfconly @TrustSTFC also search for Lee Stone on http://bbc.co.uk/iplayer  - last hour of today's show.
Retweeted by TrustSTFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 53m
@garrytrinder @thewashbag Can't confirm, but think it will be on iplayer, most of their shows are.

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 54m
@Stfconly @BBCWiltshire Think these shows are put on inlayer? Only actual match commentaries left off for rights reasons.

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
He knows nothing about MyWorld, but will sit down with the commercial team to discuss #stfc #askjed

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Not discounted Calne but ideally would stay training in area #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Training Ground is a major issue, need decent surfaces for way we play.. #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Got him for long term, not here for quick buck #stfc #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Aims to get out of L1 this year or next #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Thinks club can him make money as a business, only in the Championship or above #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Mike D not on Lee Powers christmas card list. Funnily enough ours neither  #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Commazi also still on going, #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Adam Rooney contract ‘mysterious’ still being sorted, going to have to take over from Jed dealing with it. Not sorted.

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Spurs one of the creditors, points out they wouldn't loan him players if issue #AskLee #stfc

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Wasn't director of Create publishers when they went into admin. No football debts his.#AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
non league important, thinks have advantage over other league clubs in that area #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Williams injury serious, look at situation in the summer #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Paul Benson long term future is elsewhere, worked out well for all #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Loan offer from Plymouth for Lee Cox, meant they were better off keeping him. #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Interest from other league clubs for @bengladwin8 had to move quick 'could be another Yasser' #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Had Barry Fry on phone saying other bids coming in for Ajose, Posh currently pay some of wages, if they want all paid from jan can't afford

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Might look to add one staff to back room staff #AskLee #STFC

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Praise for @bertthebold 'graciously' flipped the written off debts for Jed to him  #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Doesn't need new investors, thinks his model will continue to work after leaves #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Has to be fair to Wes, if bigger club come in. Part of the deal when agreed new deal. #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Left Cambridge in Play Offs, having taken over in admin, so thinks didn’t do that badly when Chair there. #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Can’t attend all the away games, becasue of the strict 90 days policy as ex pat. #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
More than happy to speak to Trust when in country. Has an open book policy

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Development games very important, that’s where they got Kasim from #STFC #AskLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Has already halfed the wage budget from 5 mil, needs to be around 1.6, Yeovil got up with 1.2  But squad real worth with loanees etc - 3mil

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Believes the Club will start making profit in the Championship even with extra wage costs #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Having got a spare million, thinks @pritch_93 will cost that. If we were in Championship, he'd be a real target for perm move #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Thinks @alannavarro31 may have to retire soon, possibly before xmas,  speaking to insurance companies #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
But happy for dialogue with Trust and other supporter groups #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Has vision for the club, happy to share, but no sure need for supporter on the board. #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Says he's happy to speak to the Trust #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
As a ex agent has contacts and thinks we get offered players first at L1 level #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Approached by a couple of Prem sides, but one in particular wants to develop their players #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Nile would be in Prem but for his issues but not a bad lad, needs to focus his mind on football #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Originally thought Troy would be available after 6 or 7 games to back up CBs. That hasn't happened so looking for others  #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Had another Premier league club after Spurs link interested in sending us players, possibly in Jan. #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Known Tim Sherwood a long long time but no formal link with Spurs #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Thinks Flint for 400k was a fantastic bit of business, and that money bought @MassLuongo #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Tried to sign Paddy Madden on loan from Yeovil but his agent blocked it. It was leaked on Sky, and thinks go other offer #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Spurs have had a lot of interest in @pritch_93 , Lee thinks he may be off soon #stfc #askLee Will need to replace.

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Stresses going to use loan market as much as can. Will sell any player if good business, IE Flint but don't have to sell any1 #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Though Luke also considering other options, inc playing part time #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
In discussions with Crawley re @luke_rooney #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Re creditors, no different to any other business, the head of accounts is going through them. Always issues between companies #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Cooper picks the team, 'all I do is help recruit players' #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Jamie Pitman has youth job FT till the summer.. Lee has youth side 'close to his heart' #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Confirms the Nigel Eady money needs to be spent on the ground or the youth team #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Exec Boxes in DRS to be looked into if we get promoted #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
Power isn't here 'to take anything, there is nothing to take' #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 1h
If ground needs redeveloping or re locating Lee will bring in someone else to over see it #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
Jed has option to purchase shares, but at the moment Lee owns 99% #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
General Manager to be appointed  before Xmas #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
Audit due in next day or two.
#stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
Lee confirms he'd spoken to Spurs and agreed the 3 loans last season but couldn't until Embargo lifted #stfc #askLee

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
We are going to try to live tweet #AskLee ,let's see how it goes #stfc

TrustSTFC ‏@TrustSTFC 2h
New chair Lee Power about to answer #stfc fans questions on BBC Wilts. Out of the area? Listen here http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcwiltshire/on-air
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:19:22 »

Listened as i peeled the spuds.
Sounded like they disguised his voice . . is he that dodgy, or is my radio on the blink?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:20:24 »

We were in for paddy madden but his agent blocked it,
Another prem club has come foward offering us players in January on loan

Reckon it will be Citeh.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:29:15 »

Reckon it will be Citeh.
Alex Henshall 
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:41:18 »

If it's someone like Stoke or Hull, thanks but no thanks. Top 6 only.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:50:56 »

Liverpool? Swansea? Arsenal?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 20:51:48 »

Some of that seemed at odds with itself

Doesnt want/need another investor but if posh want all wages paid for Ajose we cant afford him

Fairly decent replies i guess, seems to know what he wants from the club/future
Benefit of the doubt needed I suppose

Unless you're one of Jeds fangirls then nothing Power will do will ever be good enough
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 21:02:19 »

Despite the 'rumours' power comes across more professional.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 21:02:48 »

Didn't listen to it, so just read the trust twitter feed - seems like some good answers, and he's got my support to develop the club! Hope the club can benefit from him as Chairman/Owner. Be interesting to see who the potential second link up is with, sounds like Wes, Pritch and Ajose will be off, but also sounds like he's got the contacts to replace them. Here's hoping anyway!

#VivaKenBarlow!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 21:10:02 »

Despite the 'rumours' power comes across more professional.

Not hard is it! #roarrrr #inittogether
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 21:10:49 »

Include Man U at a stretch.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 9, 2013, 21:21:11 »

Utterly bizarre.

That Chris Guitarist fella is utterly besotted with him!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: