Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: stfcmyworld.com ticket problem  (Read 2110 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 19:57:16 »

Ok so im a season ticket holder in the town end. My little one wants to come on Saturday but when trying to buy a junior ticket on its own next to my seat it says I have to purchase an adult ticket too. Ideas?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 19:59:36 »

You have to call em up.....had the same thing a few weeks back...

Clems Army!
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 20:06:26 »

Cheers Flash, hope I don't have to pay extra because of card payment over the phone!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 21:06:21 »

Ok so im a season ticket holder in the town end. My little one wants to come on Saturday but when trying to buy a junior ticket on its own next to my seat it says I have to purchase an adult ticket too. Ideas?

Ive had loads of trouble buying tickets with my 2 daughters who are junior reds.  Apparently the cant do it on the website, they cant do it if you ring the shop, you have to do it by ringing and going for option 2 on the phone.

Never knowingly overstated.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 21:24:35 »

There seems to be a bit of a glitch with kids tickets, I take my grandson to each game (has a junior season ticket) but when I go to get cup tickets I encounter the same problem - because his mother enrolled him in the Junior Reds scheme when he was still young enough for a free ticket the computer doesn't recognise him!!  It comes up in her name when I am trying to buy a concession ticket even though his season ticket is clearly in his name, and states that he is a junior!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 21:50:31 »

That's odd. My lad has a free ST as a junior red and I registered his account like normal with a second email address. For the first time ever I can get his cup tickets online with mine. It must be an error on your grandsons  account.

Still not got my non st holding younger sons Jr red  membership card so presumably I'd have the same issue if he ever wanted to go.
Notts red

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 22:44:49 »

That's odd. My lad has a free ST as a junior red and I registered his account like normal with a second email address. For the first time ever I can get his cup tickets online with mine. It must be an error on your grandsons  account.

Still not got my non st holding younger sons Jr red  membership card so presumably I'd have the same issue if he ever wanted to go.
Same here Batch. Got ours registered online the same as I have my adult one.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 09:22:18 »

Cheers Flash, hope I don't have to pay extra because of card payment over the phone!
If that is a problem for you, drive down to the ticket shop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: