Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macclesfield Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29010 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:19:19 »

That was fucking disgraceful. All of them pathetic. Feel for all the town fans gping home today who were here, at least im getting a piss up in Manchester.

I don't want any refund but I expect them to fucking impress me on tuesday.

4-0 to a non league team, jesus christ.  Pint Pint Pint

As you're the first to post who was actually there, PlymRed, what went so wrong?

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:22:56 »

I hope the fans asking for a refund break down on the way home and have to wait for along time to be recovered.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:25:16 »

I hope the fans asking for a refund break down on the way home and have to wait for along time to be recovered.

I hope the players break down and have to run home...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:27:48 »

Sounds like a club who still pay some of there players over twenty grand a week.

Sounds like a club who gets a £12m parachute payment from the PL...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:38:16 »

Is Troy fit....does anyone know? I know he returned due to injury...but I don't know the extent...

Roaming the land while you sleep..
fatbasher

« Reply #200 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:41:30 »

Good day for me. Wife persuaded me not to bet on a 2-0 or 3-1 win, I love my wife. Had a nice luch with friends at the Chinese experience place ( yep I know it's called something else but I can't be bothered to find out what). Came home and we're 1-0 down, so I decided that drinking a reasonable bottle of reojah while watching sky sports news was better than listening to BBC radio and enduring the enviable loss. So it turned out. Hey Ho.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:44:08 »

As you're the first to post who was actually there, PlymRed, what went so wrong?
Jeez where to begin.

I hate 3-5-2. It leaves us so exposed down the wings, ive said it a couple of times in here especially after notts and walsall. Loungo at full back was a terrivle idea, he was completely out of hs depth out there. Why move him when he was very impressive against PV?

Hall - the lad may come good but we need another CB urgently. He was weak in tackle/air, not a commanding figure at the back that we want. 4th goal summed up his afternoon with a weak header back to belford (who didnt play too badly and made a couple of good saves).

Set piece delivery was wank as it has been quite often this season.

I dont think many of them gave a toss about today tbh, lethargic and outplayed/out fought.

Fair play to Macclesfield as well btw they did play well, as abysmal as we were they do deserve credit.
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 19:45:42 »

Got back in about 1hr ago - first half we were non-existent and were lucky to go in only 1-0 down. We played ok for 15 minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half without creating much other than a couple of half chances, then got hit on the break for their 2nd (and 3rd and 4th). Actually thought the manner in which they scored their goals in the 2nd half made us look pretty naive, we bombed forward, Macc just soaked it up, waited for their opportunity and promptly took advantage. By the way, the 4th was an absolute joke and would probably make it onto a bloopers video at some point.

I'll leave it to those who understand the game better than me to provide more detail, suffice to say it was pretty ugly and don't bother staying up for the "highlights".

I've scanned some of this thread re shocking / appalling displays away from home. I only ever watch us away - my view is you never really know which Swindon is going to turn up. e.g. last season Tranmere and Stevenage - we were fantastic, but then contrast that with the displays against Sheff U, Doncaster and Preston. Guess I can afford to be philosophical when it's only 60 miles down the road for me, have a lot of sympathy for the poor sods who do the away trips regularly and have a +150 mile journey home and won't get in til god knows when. The only small positive we can take is that three points weren't at stake.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:14:54 »

Is Troy fit....does anyone know? I know he returned due to injury...but I don't know the extent...

Not seen anything on his injury/progress
Seen plenty of bollox from Troy himself on twitter
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:15:32 »

Nothing more to say.
7-0 would have been a fair score.

Disgraceful. Soaked this morning, M6 nightmare, trapped nerve in back and drive was agony then that fucking load of shite.

Bollocks to football tonight.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:16:00 »

I was blocked by him for having an opinion....

Silly, silly me! Doh

Roaming the land while you sleep..
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:23:59 »

Not seen anything on his injury/progress
Seen plenty of bollox from Troy himself on twitter
I wonder if he remembers how to play football or whether he has any interest in it. Over a year since he made an appearance in a Town shirt.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:27:31 »

Belford,pathetic,abject,abysmal,disastrous,useless,atrocious,disinterested,calamitous,shambolic and tragic about sums up our line-up today. 4-0 was flattering to us because we were ripped to shreds for the 1st 20 minutes or so and we could have lost by a much bigger score. Ranger needed subbing much earlier and we went from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3to 4-4-2 and ending with god know what. Anybody know who the idiot in the front row was who got frog marched out by the lady steward after he started calling fans cunts and spitting at them when they started to leave early,what a bell-end!!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:29:26 »

I wonder if he remembers how to play football or whether he has any interest in it. Over a year since he made an appearance in a Town shirt.

He does still do the odd footie tweet
Just never about town - usually Exeter or Carlisle

Troy Archibald.H ‏@SlimBiscuit5 Protected account 9h
@TheSamCox haha. Eyy good luck today bro but go easy on my Carlisle guys

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 20:50:33 »

He does still do the odd footie tweet
Just never about town - usually Exeter or Carlisle
he really doesn't like us very much does he?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: