Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macclesfield Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28964 times)
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:49:28 »

Do fuck off. I don't think a ticket comes with a guarantee of seeing your team win, or even seeing your team play well.

Your comment could have come straight off thisis.
Still stand by that?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:50:19 »

Back to the 4-5-1 from earlier in the season please and give Arch a chance if he's fit.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:06 »

Scrap the 3 at the back, we've fallen into that formation because of injury and suspension etc but its not the way to go. Cooper needs to make a couple of difficult decisions and drop players instead of trying to cram everyone in the team which is whats happening at the moment.

We've looked our best with 4-3-3. The midfield 3 needs balance, i don't see that you can play pritchard and mason in those 3. We were at our best when Kasim, Luongo and Mason were the 3 as they complemented each other great. Just because pritchard had a couple of good games in there when mason was out doesn't mean you now try and get them both in there.

Its the same thing with Byrne, yes he's had some good games but that doesn't mean you change the formation to get him in. If he's not one of your best two wingers he doesn't play. If he is then you drop someone else. If that means N'Guessan does't play so be it.

Got to make some tough calls in my book and get back to the shape that looked good. The front 3 in my eyes would be N'Guessan Ranger and Pritchard. Keep Byrne on the bench.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:12 »

Macclesfield now performance of the week according to Stelling on sky
Embarrassing day all round
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:23 »

4-0 from a hall mistake.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:38 »

I could understand 352 if we were scoring goals away from home but we're hardly having any shots.
cooper days it makes us more solid at the back.

Not sure I have seen any evidence of that. But we did get some wins with it early on that I didn't see.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:44 »

Um, do people seem to forget that only a few weeks ago we won 4-0 away from at rotherham.

Today was a poor performance in the Cup. It really isn't the end of the world. Out of the last 7 games we have won 5 of them with this formation.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:51:51 »

Well, this is an embarrassing dicking...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:52:14 »

Laughable now.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #129 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:52:23 »

Is this possibly the most embarrassing defeat in our history? Have we ever been hammered by a non league side?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:53:00 »

fucking pox now 2 all
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:53:07 »

Losing 3-0 to a non-league team is different. Cunt.
Of course it isn't you idiot. Only league 2 separate us from them. If we're the only team to be knocked out of The FA Cup by a team a couple of leagues below them this season, you'll have a point. But we won't be and you haven't.

Embarrassing? Yes. But refunding the fans who travelled? Ridiculous. 

It's All Good..............
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:53:34 »

That's the spirit. 7th in the league, time for the anti depressants.....

Doesn't take away the fact that our away form is pathetic, which was the point I was making.  How you can even begin to disagree is rather bizarre.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:53:54 »

Scrap the 3 at the back, we've fallen into that formation because of injury and suspension etc but its not the way to go. Cooper needs to make a couple of difficult decisions and drop players instead of trying to cram everyone in the team which is whats happening at the moment.

We've looked our best with 4-3-3. The midfield 3 needs balance, i don't see that you can play pritchard and mason in those 3. We were at our best when Kasim, Luongo and Mason were the 3 as they complemented each other great. Just because pritchard had a couple of good games in there when mason was out doesn't mean you now try and get them both in there.

Its the same thing with Byrne, yes he's had some good games but that doesn't mean you change the formation to get him in. If he's not one of your best two wingers he doesn't play. If he is then you drop someone else. If that means N'Guessan does't play so be it.

Got to make some tough calls in my book and get back to the shape that looked good. The front 3 in my eyes would be N'Guessan Ranger and Pritchard. Keep Byrne on the bench.

Agree completely

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #134 on: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 16:54:19 »

Of course it isn't you idiot. Only league 2 separate us from them. If we're the only team to be knocked out of The FA Cup by a team a couple of leagues below them this season, you'll have a point. But we won't be and you haven't.

Embarrassing? Yes. But refunding the fans who travelled? Ridiculous. 
We haven't lost by one goal, we've lost 4-0... Against a non league team....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: