Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: YouTube - Football League Copyright Infingement  (Read 2128 times)
supertimmyparkin

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:44:23 »

Long time reader, first time poster

Been posting a few videos on YouTube of short clips from games this season, videoed on my phone from the Town End

Stuck on three vids from the Notts County game, got an email from YouTube yesterday, saying one of my videos has been removed due to The Football League claiming copyright infringements

Gutted and embarrassed in equal measure

Feel free to call me a c*nt   Grin
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 17:07:16 »

I understand the mindset of those who go to a football game to video the most exciting bits on a crappy camera slightly less than those that watch it.

Things get better but they never get good
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 21:35:52 »

I understand the mindset of those who go to a football game to video the most exciting bits on a crappy camera slightly less than those that watch it.

A tad harsh, why not just call him a cunt?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 06:53:18 »

Leave him alone. He's clearly going down, maximum security stockade for 10 years would be my guess!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: