Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just an idea...  (Read 2060 times)
Crozzer

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 04:09:59 »

...why not play Ifil in front of the back four as a replacement for Ooolitt.  If he was more involved, the cranial flatulence would be less, also  he would be giving away free kicks rather than penalties.  If he could get the ball to Whalley, or Migz when he returns in January for one and a half games, we might have a midfield.  With Buzzer, as more of an overlapping full back (a la Trollope) rather than an a winger, Jenks could play along side O'Hanlon in the center.  

When you shoot me down, remember, Kingy has done some strange things in the past.  Justa prediction, if we play Ifil at the back against Forest, we will lose 3;0.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 07:53:59 »

Swindon have to get it right today because lots of fans will show up for this one.  If we get leathered they might not come back again.  I predict a crowd of 9000.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 10:51:59 »

I've persuaded my newbie footy mate to come again, he was quite impressed with the last 15 mins on Tuesday. If we get spanked I can't see him stumping up £23 again. I'm leaving in half an hour and I've got knots in my stomach, this is such an important game we've got to get at least a point.
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 10:57:01 »

Im leaving for Town in 10 minutes, i just hope we can put on a good show for the extra fans that will show up for the big game.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 11:00:39 »

7,500 today.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: