Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Chelsea Official Matchday Thread  (Read 53422 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 10:48:03 »

If that first quote is true then its a valid observation IMHO
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:03:29 »

That first quote has it down as 'First sell out of the season'...He could have added 'First and probably only sell out'*.  Cheesy

(*should we reach FA Cup 3rd round and draw top opposition again then I imagine we'll sell out again).

#VivaKenBarlow!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:07:34 »

"It takes a particularly c**ty set of fans to sing about Chelsea fans being plastic, when they've made the trip up to some sh*thole in Wiltshire on a Tuesday night..."

Well, if they have mad the trip UP to some shithole in Wiltshire to follow their London based team, it just proves the point doesn't it Doh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:13:37 »

They are all here 18 pages of moaning pretty much Cheesy

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/24554-swindon-v-chelsea-lc-240913-ko-1945-gmt/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:24:50 »

To be fair to them, the ones who got tickets in the away end would be die hard fans as I think they sold out before general sale. It's the local Chelsea fans sat in the home end seats that are the shitty plastics.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:30:00 »

Agreed, why would a plastic chelsea fan turn up? They would be watching on sky surely. Sound like the one on the train home may have had issues which might have made them grumpy. Lots of our london based didnt get home until between 1 and 2 am.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:36:14 »

"It takes a particularly c**ty set of fans to sing about Chelsea fans being plastic, when they've made the trip up to some sh*thole in Wiltshire on a Tuesday night..."
Yep, because every song sung at football must be a wholly accurate reflection of the literal truth. We should all be thoroughly ashamed of ourselves.
GlosRed

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:42:39 »

Enjoyed the 18 pages of moaning on the Chelsea forum. I really do feel sorry for them having to watch all those internationals every week. The heart bleeds.

Understand the frustration of some, but I think that was a truly fantastic advert for what we are trying to do this season and anyone who isnt sold on it after watching that might be watching the wrong sport.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:42:50 »

Fucking hell they are not happy are they. Thats one of the issues I have with top level teams and their fans - their expectations are so high - unless they win every game, the league and the CL they are not going to be happy.

As for us ? We are just happy we still have a club and are playing good football.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 11:59:38 »

As for us ? We are just happy we still have a club and are playing good football.
Can't argue with that.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:04:45 »

One thing I haven't seen mentioned, and I noticed this on Saturday as well -

Who the fuck gave Rockin' Robin a drum?! The feathered fucknugget was using it to try and get singing going at the start of the second half. That wants nipping in the bud, sharpish. The CG has been, and should remain to be, a happily percussion free zone.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:09:50 »

Who the fuck gave Rockin' Robin a drum?! The feathered fucknugget was using it to try and get singing going at the start of the second half. That wants nipping in the bud, sharpish. The CG has been, and should remain to be, a happily percussion free zone.
A few rousing choruses of "You can stick your fucking drum up your arse" over the next few games should see that off. Or tweet Jed that real fans don't use drums, they've got the ROOOAAARRRRR
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:10:35 »

I saw this against City and thought the same.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:15:43 »

Agreed. The sooner the drum goes...the better.

Anyone who brings any instrument to a game deserves having said instrument put where the sun doesn't shine....

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:16:53 »

Give him a kazoo instead.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: